• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was aired during those 1-hour anniversary specials?

Cybersai

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we don't get this stuff on PM, and there was one during the Dawn/Pachirisu Contest where they showed flashbacks of the 1st season and had Misty's VA narrating it or something.

Wasn't there supposed to be a 1 hour anniversary special after the 2-part Pochama Contest? Is there a reason why nobody has stated what is actually shown during these specials? Are they just random clips from old episodes detailing the history of the anime? Do they have old characters hosting it?

Any info at all would be nice, I'm sure other people would like to know as well.

I'd still love to see those quizzes, or at least see Misty again. But I don't know of any site that offers a summary or screenshots.

Quick question, was there any new animation or was it just her voice? I'm wondering if they did something like Misty in her red dress from the Hoso's or if it was just a narration.

Likewise, did her VA hint at another future appearance or was that it?

Live action Trivia Quiz was aired during the specials. We released a separate torrent last week for the 2 hour special.

Kasumi's seiyuu did a voiceover for the live action segments, nothing like the Hoso television series. As for the trivia portion, it reminded me of a bizarre combination of Truth or Consequences, $ale of The Century/Temptation and those Interactive call-in gameshows such as Quiznation or My Games Fever. I enjoyed the special as it also included the airdate of the episodes used in the flashback, and not to mention that non-Japanese people speaking Japanese = ratings.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom