• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

K Return of the Kings episode 3

I'm starting to feel that I missed something here. I'm guessing that maybe this is the continuation of the movie.

Toaru Majutsu no Index II episodes 8-10(?)

Kind of funny when Misaka introduces Mikoto to Touma's parents and she gets all nervous and shy cause she likes Touma. Also when The magician bumps into Touya and he stares and Mikoto says Like Father, Like Son. Then the fight scene between Mikoto and Index at the restraunt cause of Touma's bad explanations and the few words he uttered.

Back
Top Bottom