• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kuroko no Basket.

Star Ocean EX episode 6
Ashton Anchors was my favorite character in the manga, but the anime messed him up. He was cute and funny in the manga, but the anime portrayed him super cheesy and corny that he's not even funny anymore... Also, such battle animation. If I remember correctly, the Star Ocean EX anime aired in 2000 or 2001, but it's got even worse battle animation than some of the 90's anime. I'd say Sailor Moon has better battle animation. I seriously hope they remake this series.

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, Episode 19. It's getting so awesome and I can't wait for the next episode (which has been delayed due to the Sochi Olympics D:).

Back
Top Bottom