• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kill la Kill episode 4.

Already getting a feeling that there is going to be a Gainax Ending. The fact that a certain company made this anime certainly helps. ; )

Mekakucity Actors Episode 11. Please watch the show. It's so good -- I've cried while watching it for like three weeks straight.

Rewatched two episodes of Trigun and watched Ranma 1/2 episodes 70 and 71.

I'm pretty much rewatching Trigun and I rewatched episodes 3 and 4 today.

Aria found a new anime that she likes. it's called Twin Angel: Twinkle Paradise. Considering her taste in anime, I'm not surprised. the series is actually kinda funny!

Kuroko no Basuke OVA Episode 41.5 Mou Ikkai Yarimasen ka

It's great. Good to see all the GoM as... children

Kill la Kill. I'm watching it for the second time, this time with my brother.

The last I watched on my own was From the New World.

Back
Top Bottom