• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

When people try to sneak up on me while i'm sleeping or napping. I have sensitive ears, so I usually wake up befre that, so I surprise them by saying "Don't even try it. Do it and I'll rip your arm off and beat you with it." One guy tried my patience and I dislocated his shoulder trying to do it.

The bus that's supposed to pick some students up has not moved from its resting spot for half an hour. This has annoyed a few of us, myself included. That driver has some explaining to do!

^ I know that feeling.

Yesterday in general, as it was a bad day at work and even worse when I got home. I ended up staying an hour over and even then, I was almost roped into finishing up the close for the night. I walked out of the building completely frazzled and very pissed.

Hearing about a reboot that MGM wants to do of the Rats of NIMH. They want to turn this franchise into another live action Smurfs clone. Seriously Hollywood, stop trying to crap on my childhood. It's pissing me off.

Hearing about a reboot that MGM wants to do of the Rats of NIMH. They want to turn this franchise into another live action Smurfs clone. Seriously Hollywood, stop trying to crap on my childhood. It's pissing me off.

Whaaat?! That book is awesome, it doesn't need any "improvements"! They'll turn it into a comedy, I bet! -_-

I don't know why, but I felt a little angry today. It's probably because of my math test tomorrow.

Finding out Rockstar Games hasn't fixed all the glitches the heist update caused. Not to mention how single player got none of the new toys and an assload of glitches.

My sister and I went to brunch downtown today and, since we don't do down by the river often, had no idea where the restaurant was. I wanted to ask for directions, but she didn't want to. We ended up relying on a crappy map and ended up going the wrong way. Eventually we got there, but I was mad because we needed to call 30 min beforehand so they'd have a table for us and I didn't want to get there late.

Google: "Circle transfers aren't available anymore. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

No your fucking not. Google should have the slogan one step forward, about a million back.

Today in orchestra, this girl who's in my grade kept interrupting class and showing her friends something on her phone and the teacher was trying to keep the class controlled, so she took the girl's phone. The girl says "I'm getting it back today after this period ends!" in an extremely nasty attitude. Everyone just looked at each other and the poor teacher looked so disappointed in that girl. Whoever talks to any teacher like that should have their butts whooped.

My animation professor kinda pissed me off today. He forced us to hold the pencil in an extremely uncomfortable way with out arms extended and the pencil horizontally in our hands. My damn arm was sore.

Well, along with shitty YouTube comments, I don't think I'll be reading comments from anywhere else from now on. I want to keep what little deluded faith in humanity I have and the comments sections of almost every article I've read are not helping.

To be told that I got an A* in french which was then downgraded to an A. Its still extremely good for me but im a little pissed

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom