• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you happy?

2 things, actually. My 3-year-old project that had previously vanished suddenly reappeared today, so my friends and I have been rejoicing that we didn't just lose 500 pages worth of priceless memories to a frickin glitch. Also my case manager and I have finally figured out some solutions for this ongoing maths class problem. Yey!

Attending a convention in Seattle about blindness and learning how to live with it, lots of resources of what can we do to help out in the city, not just ourselves. It's called WCB or 'Washington Council of the Blind.'
Will have to say it was exciting to learn a lot. It was held on Friday, and Saturday. Also making a few friends along the way, and also meeting other familiar voices helped out too.

The finale of The Amazing Race Australia Celebrity Edition (I will blur the spoiler and you will need a tissue or a bunch of tissues when you watch it as it is very emotional and will move you to tears), and the completely selfless act by Darren and Tristan (who were the first team to arrive at the finish line) and their decision to wait until the remaining teams to arrive so they can step on the map together (they were competing for $100,000 for charity). With what is happening in the world today, like Russia and Ukraine and Israel and Palestine, and the increasingly polarised nature of the world that we live in (especially with the current situation in the United States of America in regards to Donald Trump and the increasingly divisive nature of politics in the United States of America and even here in Australia), we need to be more selfless and start caring for each other.

Last edited:
I'm happy that I'm in Connecticut! It's so beautiful up here! I wish I could have my dog brought up here and just move here already! lol

Making customers satisfied and happy legit makes me feel amazing and I can't describe it... I think it's because I deeply respect people and love pleasing them. I'm like an extrovert or something? I dunno I just love interacting w/ lots of people and it makes my 8 hour shifts feel much shorter.

Matcha frosty bubble tea. Literal happiness on a hot day like today. I love milk tea so. much
Hot day? Wish I lived someplace warmer, it's way too cold here in the northeast US this time of year for me. That's something that makes me happy though: dreaming of the day I can leave for warmer climes.

Back
Top Bottom