• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That Paul McCartney is embarrassed by Wonderful Christmastime these days. Glad to know this, I usually love his songs, but that one is truly dreadful.

What my first word was.
And that needles and syringes are allowed in airplanes if the passenger shows a prescription indicating the need for them.

That my best friend in school likes Homestuck, but is only just starting Act 2. :3

That my sister wants to go to a manor the day before her birthday for food, spa treatment, breakfast in bed, and an overnight all-inclusive trip. Huh.

That my Welsh teacher purposely avoids letting me answer questions in order to give the other students (all from English speaking backgrounds, minus a few) can have a chance. I thought he was just doing it to be mean.

I learned how to say and write 'cooks,' 'kisses,' 'tastes,' and 'arrives' in Russian.

That almonds can apparently work as anti-depressants.

That our school's library is closed all of this week due to supposed guidance presentations.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom