• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"Dam they took that shit outside ya! oh shit the cops is here to!"

"It's like, 'Yes. He is red with the blood of his creations.'"

Forgot what made me think of it, but I remembered the title of a book called God Is Red. :look:

"'A'--'A? last fire will rise behind those eyes. Black house will rock. Blind boys don't lie.'"

I was telling my best friend about government class today, when the teacher asked who's atheist in the class and that I raised my hand.

"I like cuppycakes. They're yummo-licious. They're tasty-rific."

They are, but....
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif

"What's that thing called? Where something happens, and it shouldn't happen, and your brain's like 'Wut'? ...*lols*"

Well, that was an... interesting way to describe cognitive dissonance. ._.

"Maybe my brain's like, 'Raw... meat! But painful... wound. Open wound.' I don't know...."

For some reason, my mind sometimes associates a certain guitar sound with... I don't know, a sort of stinging sensation.
Pomopquestionmark.gif
And I was(/am) wondering why.

"That's hella nasty bro. I know dam well he was doing molly to do that. did they ever found the nude guy?"

"Don't you hate it when you're smoking, and your airway--you don't have an airway. ...Yeah, really, it's like, 'Don't you hate it when you're smoking and your oxygen machine explodes?'"

Watching Trauma: Life in the ER. Guy with emphysema ended up in the ER, said "that was my last cigarette" after he got out, then I was reminded of a woman in another episode....

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom