• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"'All culture is moving faster.' 'Backwards or forwards?' 'Same thing.'"

Someone said it's not human nature to dominate, but to create, but I thought about domination and destruction through our creations and remembered the above (and "sticks and stones," and "growth for the sake of growth")....

Last edited:
"*lols* Is that a Snorlax? Why's its face just a mouth? A circular mouth? An off-center, circular... row... of teeth? ...*lols*"

So then I noticed the username that goes with the aforementioned avatar....

"I'm confused. Are they riding motorcycles? ...*chuckles* Ditched the horses."

Nah, I think I was just misinterpreting the (rather strange) instrumentation. ._.

"♫Arm in arm, we'll win the the fight! It's always been our dream! POCKIT MON'TER, GOTSA CATCH 'E' ALL. IT YOU AND ME. I KNOW IT MY DESSINY.♫ Yeah, really, what would that be, M-O-N-apostrophe-T-E-R? *lols*"

'E' is pronounced "uh." Or maybe I should've spelled it "CETCHA" instead of "CATCH 'E'"....
Plntsmlieschinrub.gif

"These chicks got mad at me because i'm corner camping in thier spawn lol"

"'Bread and butter.' 'Bread and buttah.' ...'Butt and breader'? It's like, 'No, I don't think that's what I'm eating....'"

Looked up the chip butty (not eating one), found out where "butty" came from.

"'I fell in love with me mummy... and if I can't have her, no one can.'"

Heard (was turned around) a commercial for 50 Ways to Kill Your Mother; some guy was saying something about how you love your parents, but when you get to know them, you fall in love with them, and he fell in love with his mother (though it sounded less like "mummy" than a cross between "mommy" and "mammy"...) more than he ever thought he could. :eh:

Last edited:
"'And then I realized we are the monsters.'"

A woman on a commercial for Whale Wars said she was told monsters didn't exist.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom