• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"♫Learning to drive! Learning to drive! It's terrifying and... terrifying and... dangerous! Learning to drive!♫"

Last edited:
"Hallucinamating! ...Hallucimatating! ...'Hallucina-mating,' huh? Hmm, you might want to see a doctor about that one...."

Buster in the episode of Arthur I just saw.

"why the blazes am I still awake"

kind of a stupid comment for me to make considering how frequently this happens...

"...It's like, 'Brownies in a pot?!' 'No, probably brownies... with pot... in them.'"

Looking up how to make brownies more cakey, saw "How To Make Awesome Pot Brownies." ._.

"Mm. That was random. 'This guy ate lemon rinds! She was disgusted! They died.'"

Looking through books to see what I want to get rid of, came across "Louis's Lemons."
Also, he sucked the lemon wedges and left the rinds. Jeez, brain. :/

"I hope your leg heal up bro. alot of people have been slipping and falling on ice all over."

"♫Where I'm fro-o-om, won't be lo-o-ong♫--What does that even mean? ...What is that? An overdriv--"

--en bass?
...Why'd I stop talking there?
SpknStrtRcngconfused.gif
I forgot....

"'If you die, you gave up! You weren't trying hard enough! ...Quitter.'"

I swear, that's what it sounds like when people say they didn't die because they "didn't give up."

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom