• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"♫We heard you wanna get together. We heard you wanna rock the school. We've thought of something that is better, something that changes all the rules. Why pretend we're all the same when some of us shine brighter♫--Oh! Oops! *laughs*"

Made and ate a ham sandwich, slightly later wondered why I was still tasting only the tomato and mustard... realized I forgot the ham. ._.

._.

"Swiff! Swiff! ...'You used internal rhyme!'"

Raptor attack made me think of something from an old show called Wishbone.

"♫Hyoid bone!♫ You break it when you strangle somebody."

Watching Vet School; one student asked if this up near the jaw was the horse's thyroid, the vet said yes, student said she thought the thyroid in humans was down here near the collarbone, then the vet asked if she was confusing the thyroid gland with the thyroid cartilage? Of course not, right? I went to look up where the gland and cartilage were in humans, saw a familiar name, and remembered something from Dr. G: Medical Examiner.... ._.

Last edited:
"'The delusion that your situation is not as objectively bad as it is'...."

A definition I found for "hope."

"♫Siyahamb' ekukhanyen' kwenkho--yen' kwenkho♫ That's why there's widespread death and suffering."

Oops, it's been a while since I heard that song, let alone looked at the lyrics.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom