• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"[attemptedbritishaccent]'...When prayer so often proves in vain, hope seems like the summer birds, so swiftly flown away.'[/attemptedbritishaccent] *chuckles* 'God, help us!' 'loooool' ...*chuckles*"

I was heating some leftover fries, vaguely annoyed at having "Stars Are Blind" (yes
BMGblank.gif
watched too many WatchMojo videos) stuck in my head... then ^that randomly happened.
Pomopquestionmark.gif

Last edited:
"If you zorch this part, you see yourself from above!"

Blanke found that electrically stimulating one brain region — the right angular gyrus — repeatedly triggers out-of-body experiences.
my consciousness iz pastede on (& can b pried off wiht electricity) yay!

"♫Run awa-y-ay with Steve.♫ 'Why?' ...''Cause there's danger in the other direction! Steve's the... safety... guy. If you see the safety guy running away, you run with him.'"

Heard a snippet of a song, vaguely remembered something.

"I like fish. ...I like plenty. I don't like too much because then it rots."

"Mr. Vain" is a nice song.
BMGlookaround.gif

Last edited:
"Who the hell would go trick-or-treating around this hood? I pray none of these kids get shot by paintball guns or egged."

"Penn Station and 34th Street Penn Station are not the same things. 34th Street Penn is a subway station."

"Yeah I heard about what happened in Paris the other day. people are insane in this world to do fucked up shit like this bro. It happened on friday the 13th (what a conspiracy) I pray for not just the people in France, but for everyone. I hope things get resolved."

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom