• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

I don't know if I am allowed to post what I just said. Some would be offended.

"His profile picture is Robin Arryn. Who would want to be Robin Arryn? Nobody wants to be Robin Arryn, not even Robin Arryn."

"...It's just slightly bitter sugar water. I don't see the point in this. ...At least give me an actual flavor besides 'slightly bitter.'"

And without sugar, white tea is just slightly bitter water.

"Now let them hunt something that can get away. ...Oh no no no! Don't let them play with plastic! Babies are notoriously suicidal!"

Rhodesian ridgeback puppies were playing with plastic bags and the narrator said something about how they were hunting anything that can't get away.

"They is, is they? 'You know what is died? Your grammar!' 'My grammar wasn't never alive to began with!'"

Someone on another forum was talking about how a game developer (well, his character) "is died" to two separate bad guys despite being one of the stronger classes.

"'It's made of maggots! ...It's made of maggots, and filled with maggots... and E. Coli!' ♫The last fire will rise/behind those eyes....♫"

Saw the thumbnail for an "8 Disturbing Things You Didn't Know About Fast Food" video on YouTube, and remembered a song from a certain movie....

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom