• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

What Will You Do Until The Release Of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the seventh of September rolls around, I'm going to quit Pokemon cold turkey until the game is released.

I assume I will be playing a lot of other games.

Honestly, i havent really thought of this game much

I'll plan my team and try to learn everything I need like where pokemon are, where items and TMs are, etc. I'm also re-playing Platinum without saving so Black 2 will look awesome when I get it.

Considering I'm not allowed any Pokemon games anymore, the third option.

Though if I'm lucky, I'll be out of the house by the time RustyRuby and SandySapphire (ya, I made those up) are released.

Last edited:
I did plan on importing when the Japanese versions first released but I was too broke so I never got around to it. So right now I've been messing around on my Jp White and English Black when I'm not working, going to class, or studying. I might eventually get White 2 in Japanese after some time/after I have Black 2 in English. Idk why but I find playing the japanese versions kind of fun, plus I can justify it by saying I'm using it to "study" for my japanese class.

Beating Conquest Post-game, getting Keldeo, and counting the days.

Do you mind if I ask why you're not allowed any Pokemon games?

I realize I've already asked so...whether you mind or not is irrelevant :)
You DO however retain the option to respond or not!

I am so bored tonight...

I`m hanging out with my pokemon on Black. Prepping for the tournament right now, but mainly try and raise them to as high a level as possible for competative battling and such.

I`m gonna get White 2 when it comes out, because White Kyurem looks freaking badass <3

Various solo runs on different Pokemon games. They're a good way to keep the games interesting.

I am doing Pokemon Conquest (finishing all the stories) and I'm playing a TON of games on an emulator.

Right now I'm filling up the pokedex in white version. The only reason I'm doing it is because once I fill it up, I can transfer the diploma to White 2 through the memory link

I just started grad school, so I'll be researching property rights and writing grant proposals, but with my spare time before I get W2 I am determined to beat Conquest.

Well, im training my keldeo, i revisited kanto (leaf green), and now im considering another soul silver play through. mostly though, im trying to get the damn money so ik i didnt waist $5 pre-ordering at game stop! D:

I am so bored tonight...

Apparently I'm too old (I'm 20).

Play it on the emu and spoil it.

I plan to.

I am so bored tonight...

According to whom are you too old? A considerable amount of people on these forums are testament to the fact that, no, you are not too old. :)

I am so bored tonight...

According to whom are you too old? A considerable amount of people on these forums are testament to the fact that, no, you are not too old. :)

My dad. If it were anyone else, I could buy this game, but he won't even get one for me.

I am so bored tonight...

My dad. If it were anyone else, I could buy this game, but he won't even get one for me.

My friends Grandpa Plays pokemon and He's over 70!!

@Nyula The games come out two days after my 25th birthday. I'm asking for Black 2 as a belated gift, and I'm actually more excited about the games' release than my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom