• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you be?

What would you be?

• Trainer

Votes: 51 37.2%
  • Specific Type Trainer (Ex. Water, Fire, etc.)

Votes: 22 16.1%
  • Coordinator

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Breeder

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Researcher

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Watcher

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • TR (or other evil team) Member

Votes: 14 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be a trainer with all different types of pokemon. After a long travel I would try to become a gym leader or a prof.

I would just be a standard trainer. The traveling sounds like a pain, but raising and battling with many different types of pokemon sounds like a jolly good spot of fun.

I'd start off as a trainer and try to become a Dark-type gym leader.

I will always be a electric trainer and the best one there ever was. My raichu will be my number one pokemon. But I will have other types too, that have at least one electric move.

I'd probably do what I do now and hope I would at least see a ratatta. While holding a pokeball. Chances are that won't happen

I would Make My own Evil CLan ANd Snag all the Pokemon My CLan WOuld be Called Team Shadow

I would be a Team Snagem member! Mwahahahahahahah!!! Fear me and my almighty stolen Pokemon! I just like Team Snagem even if they're never in the show and only in a couple of the games.

*~E_G~*

I'd probably be a researcher and discover new things about the Pokemon world. I'd also like to help members train, and use my knowledge to help trainers train Pokemon to be excellent. And, I'd find it fascinating delving into the mysterious world of Pokemon, seeing how they work, knowing everything about them, etc.

I become a trainer just like Ash Ketchum. Because it is my favourite character.

Terak Nor said:
I'd like to be a gym leader. Prefferably water.

I already am one...

Besides that, I'd like one of the g-men of the Elite 4 or maybe increase their number with one, making a proud Elite 5.

I think I'd actually at least try out most of them once XD But I think I'd probably try being a coordinator first, they have the battle aspect but also it's a challenge to make the Pokémon's attacks look impressive, so choosing the right attacks to use really takes something. I just find conetsts a lot more intresting than gym battles :3

I'd probably also be a Pokémon watcher on the side XD And maybe try my hand at breeding too as that looks pretty intresting to try out.

I'd probably be like a cryptopokeologist, lol. Studying legends and the like. Either that, a plain old researcher, or a trainer that focused on dark and/or fire types but trained everything.

I would join TR. I always prefered them over Teams Aqua and Magma because Giovanni seemed more practical. I do like Team Snagem, however, but I bet anyone ten bucks they stole their ideas from TR.

If Pokemon were real then you can bet battles would have their fair deal of "serious injuries." I don't like it when real animals fight, so I'd most likely be a watcher. I'd have my own Pokemon, of course, but I'd treat them more like... well.. pets, instead of weapons.

I'd want to specialize in Psychic-type Pokémon. Preferably if I could be psychic myself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom