• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

I honestly have to say Chikorita. I mean when I first started liking Pokemon, I didn't think Chikorita was cute. But then I saw some clip from the third movie and idk it just made Chikorita look so cute. So I got addicted to Chikorita! And in like every game I can I use Chikorita and Bayleaf and Meganium and I think it's grown pretty accustom to me that Chikorita has to be my signature Pokemon!

hmm, a tough one, I would have to say either swampert or salamence,
These days more so swampert, after a certain website "moved" my beloved dragon into ubers! :O now that was a sad day....

I think my Palkia, i use it in every battle... Its beginning to get outmatched though so he may be replaced before long

Probably Lucario.
*Points at Avatar.*
Lv100 with decent IVs. I heard you can EV train Lv100s in B/W, so I'm looking forward to that...

My starter, Cynthia the Quilava soon-to-be Typhlosion in SoulSilver. She's the beast of my team, I go through all the mediums of every gym with just her. I only switch out when I get to the leader's own signature Pokémon in the final battle.

I usually have a gyarados on my team. It's always pretty handy to have.
Also, on every gold game I started, I would set the clock at 1:00 am so I could get Spinarak, make it evolve and get Ariados, the most badass thing since Chuck Norris.

It seems to be Typhlosion since I have picked him in 3/4 of the GSC/SS games I've had and have one on my competitive team.

Glaceon!

It's the most gracious, powerful, lovely and sweet Pokemon ever made. I love it to death. I raised too many to count, but my Finna from my first Pearl-run is my favourite, it has crappy IVs and EVs but you know....

Snorlax or munchlax. Don't ask me why. But I love it. (Snorlax used giga impact!, the foe staraptor fainted!)

Mine is Abra. I've caught a million of them with Chimchar in DPP, because of Chimchar's Taunt. They're extremely useful among pokemon, because Synchronize means that one is good for every nature (except among the repeat neutral natures). An Inner Focus variant is fine as well.

It would be a tough choice. Could be one of my bird trio...Strange, I have the running joke set but I don't have a trademark pokémon...

Meh...Wutta 'll...Time to update.

Last time I said that it would be Gyarados, since I've had it in every games first playthrough.

That is still very true,
but since I do another teams after beating the games, I've seen a certain pattern...
More then often I tend to use Politoed.

That's right!
Hands off from my Politoed! >:[

Well, if I had a signature pokemon, it'd most likely be Blaziken... except I only build the teams based off of the pokemon that are in the game that I'm playing.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom