• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Aside from the usual review shows (Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob, Atop the 4th Wall and Phelous), I've been checking out the WildBrain channel.

It's a legit animation channel basically full of various titles somewhat recent and has many old video game cartoons from the end of the 80s to the mid 90s. Some of them I have like Captain N The Game Master, Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM, Mega Man, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World, but it's nice to have the option to see them online if I don't want to get the discs out to play them.

And they have others like Double Dragon, The Super Mario Bros Super Show, The Legend of Zelda and The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Only downside is that the Zelda episodes lack the live action Mario Bros segments with them, plus the underlined shows are from the later airings and DVD release which replace the copyrighted songs with the music from Mega Move (from a Season Captain N episode).

Back
Top Bottom