• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

A little while ago I learned that the composer of an iconic jingle long associated with the PlayStation brand — Tohru Okada — passed away a few days ago. It’s amazing to remember that these little jingles that we take for granted had to be thought up by someone, right? Especially those connected to ubiquitous to PlayStation. In any case, RIP.

If you are from Melbourne (like Yours Truly), you may be aware that Mont Albert Station closed last Friday...forever (along with Surrey Hills). Here is the video of the final trains to stop at Mont Albert. And in case you are wondering, I am actually on the Sunbury Line, and didn't go to Mont Albert for the occassion.

If you are interested in learning about the closed stations, here are a few articles courtesy of Wikipedia

I think the last youtube video i watched was one about a Mafia game variant called Martian Mafia. It was being hosted and run by someone called Maaz(e).

Back
Top Bottom