• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS: my Mariokart DS USED to be there until some dumbass kid stole it (I think he did) Now I gotta go buy another one and do my emblem again! T_T
GBA: Leaf green. I cant afford to lose my Leaf green game because I lost it once before and that was utter agony

DS: Brain Age
GBA: Pokémon Emerald

DS: Pokemon Trozei
GBA: Pokemon Emerald

Hehe, what a coincidence that they're both Pokemon games. XD

DS: Tetris DS.
GBA: Leaf Green.

The Leaf Green looks odd in my all red DS. But It makes it stand out even more.

DS Lite: New Super Mario Bros. (it's my only DS game)
GBA SP: Pokemon (couldn't tell you which since it's my sister's, since we share the SP)
GBA: Haven't used it in so long that I couldn't tell you.

- Trip

DS Lite: Metroid Prime Hunters(online is addictive X_X)
GBM: Fire Red

DS: Nothing
GBS: Nothing

But, I will be putting in, Fire Red and Emerald into them, as soon as I can get my games systems.

DS: Pheonix Wright
GBA: The little DS Lite protector thingy. Normally it would be Emerald and always was on the original DS. Needless to say it's the only GBA game I still play.

GBA: Mario and Luigi: SuperStar Saga

Usually I have Pokemon Emerald in there, but I was planning on starting a new game of SuperStar Saga, so....yeah X3

I need a DS, I want so many cool games for it.... T_T

DS: Phoniex Wright
GBA: Pokemon Adv. Video: Beach Blankout Blastoise and Go West Young Meowth
444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom