• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

My friend who's on vacation in Texas sent me a few snapchat videos of her grandma's parakeets! They have their own room (that her grandma kind of made into an aviary) and they all looked so happy!

I've always wanted to do this for my own bird, but the rooms in my house get either too hot or too cold so it's the most safe if my bird stayed in his cage until I took him out to play.

Some Balinese and Siamese cats

Balinese5.jpg
Siamese5.jpg
Balinese and Siamese.jpg

My cat Gizmo, sprawled out on the carpet, 'meowing' wanting to be petted

I know that not many will find it cute, but I sure did - a cute looking spider web in the backyard, between couple rocks and leaves.

Last edited:
When coming back from the restroom - my two cats outside my door 'Meowing' to be petted - guess what couldn't resist

while driving this morning home from buying a quick a snack the store, near a park, saw a mother raccoon with 2 young ones crossing the road (homes on one side, a wooded area of the park on the other side - they where going to the wooded area)

edit - a couple hours later - same day, today

While coming back from warming up some food in the microwave, Gizmo was outside my room, on top of a carpet, just wanting to be petted. Couldn't resist
DSCN0811_zpsnp8kufgn.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom