• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I dreamt about going on a big road trip with a mix of my internet friends and my afk friends. We travelled around in a rather large (and apparently, illegal) bus, which was weird considering only one of said friends can drive, and he wasn't the one driving. xP Eventually, we camped overnight in the middle of a field, where we were kidnapped by some social justice bloggers and forced to stay the night in a library where they questioned us. I don't remember much after that.

I didn't have one for the past few days, I was too tired. XD

Wish it was truth instead of a dream - In my dream: I was a yard sale and found huge discounts on Pokemon relates items, especially the games.

I was on an Italian club trip with two of my friends and the group stops at a sweets shop and I buy one of everything. XD

I dream that I was helping to get people out from a burning apartment building.

I dreamed that the left side of my head was bald and a purplish birthmark almost covered it. I have a lot of weird dreams.

Something about music videos being filmed (and people disappearing into large rocks as if they were ghosts o_O?). There were a few songs, but the only one I remember, the last, was Faith Hill's "This Kiss."

I just woke up right now. I had a dream that I can't exactly describe. It was, apparently real life, but it felt like a visual novel/anime. I was a bum student and I had a teacher that believed in me. One thing lead to another, and I ended up interacting and falling in love with a very sweet innocent girl that brought out the good in me. I talked to her a lot and it made me happy.

All the while Key BGM (Air, Kanon, Clannad) was playing in my head. The dream ended in me running in the rain to give her dango presents. I woke up, and for some reason, heard Philosophyz in my head even though I haven't read Rewrite yet... I feel nonchalant for some reason, my stress is all gone. But for some reason (it's weird to say), I feel that I'd like to meet that girl again. :(

This is also the first time in a long while that I slept at a normal time and woke up at a reasonable time like a normal human being.

I had a dream that my band teacher took us on some trip to South Carolina and we had to ride on this really big bus. Not to mention we were getting chased by some motorcycle gang.

It was really weird.

I dreamt that I was in Social Studies class and we were watching Grave of the Fireflies and I went up to the teacher telling her I might have to step out to prevent myself from bawling.

I dreamed that my 3DS had a new robot fighting game that you could download, so I did. All the robots were hyper-realistic looking and had amazing names; you could only pick one and earn the others with points you gain in combat. The one I chose was named the Sentinel Slammer--I picked it over another model. Before I could actually take my brand new 'bot into combat, I woke up.

I dreamt that I was in English class and a Cownose Stingray fell through the ceiling and the teacher(I hate him) started kicking him and I stood up for the stingray and saved him! No one messes with my friendly friends! :3

I found this "werewolf" (it looked more like some kind of fox and I don't think it was ever human, but that's what it was referred to in my dream) on the street behind my house. It was rather docile and I lured it over by offering it dead birds. I started to stroll down the road with the friendly werewolf by my side, but then it saw three stray cats in someone's yard and I had to yell at it to prevent it from attacking them.

Last night was a little scary. I dreamt that my best friend went missing and I kept blaming myself. I think this dream was a result of finishing my summer reading book, Half a Life. XD

I dreamed that I was watching Sinnoh Grand Festival in person, on the stands. Seeing the final between Zoey and Dawn, I was cheering hard for Zoey, actually not Zoey but her Glameow. I really should stop watching Pokemon episodes before going to bed - having a few of them lately.

^Don't like having Pokémon dreams?

I don't remember it very well. My brother and I went to a store, and our sister joined us slightly later. We wandered around looking at stuff (despite what's coming up, I don't remember coming for anything specific). When our mom came to get us, a cashier I may have talked to earlier came out and talked to me, which caused one of us to reveal that I had bought two guns (they were sitting out on the seat next to me, albeit in clamshell packaging [
SomeAwbrowquirk.gif
]). When the cashier left, my mom shyly asked if she could see one of the guns. I woke up after that.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom