• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

I was playing some sort of odd version of Guild Wars. I (a minion master Necromancer) was apparently in a large (I keep thinking 20-person) group that was going to take on some boss (...a raid?
SpknStrtRcngconfused.gif
And on a single boss [i.e. nothing else in the area, and no trying to "get to" the boss]?), and somebody was warning all of us basically that failure wasn't an option. When we entered the area, it was just six or so of us (a normal team amount, though the max is usually eight), and the boss pretty much insta-killed (two shots, first took away all but a sliver of most people's HP) everybody but me and another Necro whose two-word name ended in Malibu.

We were hiding (though Malibu was out in the open) on opposite sides of the boss's area. She expected me to do something (unwilling or unable to do something herself :/), so I looked through my skills (which were appx. inch-and-a-half square... gummy pillows [not sure how else to describe them]) for a resurrection skill... and found Restore Life. ._. (It's a touch skill, meaning I'd have to run out of hiding, run up to a single team mate, then stand there vulnerable for 4 seconds while I tried to revive one person.)

I don't really remember what happened next. I do remember showing Malibu the Restore Life skill gummy (which amused her [and made me wonder how she could tell what skill it was from so far away], but also attracted the boss's attention), but I also vaguely remember at some point raising a bunch of minions (with something like Aura of the Lich), who I think were also insta-killed, without myself attracting the boss's attention. Then I tried to get to Malibu after I had the boss's attention, but I don't really remember what happened.

I also keep remembering my mother, my sister and myself at some restaurant looking through their menu, though I think I was at a different table. ...Or maybe we were home (because I keep remembering being near the kitchen island's cabinets)...? And something happened, but I don't remember....

Last edited:
I dreamed that my family had moved to Mexico and I had a hard time adjusting. Also in my dream my family had gone a ghost hunting tour in a bus I was left behind, and I was only 3 blocks away from the house.

I dreamed that I was giant and awkward, but I have that dream every time I'm sick. This time, though, there was a bunch of really small people on my skin, and whenever I moved, some of them died and some were reborn.
Then, when I woke up, I still felt like that.

I dreamed that I was in Universal Studios California and I was part of a BotCon tour group. We were all getting ready to ride the new Transformers attraction but before I got in the car, I woke up. =/

Last night, I dreamed that my best friend and her sister were sleeping over at my house and we went to the basement at night and just sat down on the couch and talked. Suddenly, we hear something from the boiler room. We grabbed a flashlight and investigated. It was a wittle kitty! :3

I dreamt that I was having a conversation in Mandarin Chinese with some girl.

I dream that on Halloween night, while giving candy to children, a person was hit by car (and the car fled - hit and run). My uncle tried calling 911 and they kept hanging up on him. Next day [in my dream that is], the next thing I remember I was at the hospital with that person and while leaving, for some reason I had a chair and a baking pan, when getting ready to leave, news reporters where near the exit doors, they wanted to interview the person, and I was sitting next to them, so I was on TV.... don't remember much after that, I woke up to use the restroom.

I dreamed that Eevee and all of its evolutions were playable in SSB4. xD

It was a very brief dream from a very brief sleep.

I dreamed that werewolves were hunting my nephew and I in the woods. Not fun.

Two days ago, I dreamt that I was out with my dad and the skies were turning gray and suddenly turned stormy and a tornado formed. Everyone lost power. I guess I dreamt this because it was around this time when Sandy hit and everyone in my area lost power(or more than that).

It was weird... there was a small spider in my room but it managed to spin a web around one of my possessions and have it dangling from my ceiling. Me not being afraid of spiders pulled it down and killed it.
That's all I can remember...

I dreamed that my younger brother and I went to Portland - and that I couldn't remember where I parked the car

I dreamed that winter break was over and I forgot to do an English project(no worries, I don't have h.w at all!)

Few days ago, I dreamt there was this guy with bright red hair and I had a conversation with people that I didn't know.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom