• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the last dream you had?

It was early yesterday morning, and one of my close friends was in it (and I believe her younger brother was too?). I don't remember much at this point besides that and it was kinda weird. :x

I was in one of my dad's sheds with my parents. Everything was fine until swarm of bees attacked. We went out and they didn't follow us. They just wanted to build home in shed. I thought wasps are jerks.

Anyway, we walked toward to my house to see my brother there and I noticed something slithered towards him. I yelled and my dad immediately tore it off. On closer inspection, it was actually weird human skin. Also, it wore hoodie for no reason (it reminds me of All Might hoodie...). It disturbed us greatly and my dad said we should take it far away and burn it. He had motorbike ready that mysteriously appear out of nowhere. He just folded this weird thingy and put it on back of motorbike. I told him we should tie it first. Suddenly, it wiggled and we ran toward to car that located at front of house instead of driveway. Before I could enter into car, I was captured. It was very scary and weird feeling that I couldn't comprehend. So I got on passenger seat and noticed something very wrong. My body is warped and misplaced. I looked at my hands; they are misshaped and some of fingers were actually toes. My left pinky is big toe. My right ring finger is two toes. My left thumb is little toe. Then I looked at mirror and I look completely different! It was very uncanny valley. Though where did that hoodie go?

While I was screaming incomprehensibly, my dad drove to some unusual shop place. I sobbed to him not leave and he told he want to find something to free me from... this curse thingy. While he was browsing, Oprah Winfrey came to drive us away. To some place where I hang out with random strangers. It was very awkward.

...Wait a minute. Where did my mum and brother go?
The End. Thanks for reading.

My SO and I were in some large house full of death traps with a bunch of other couples (we were kidnapped, apparently). Each couple started in a different room and you had to go through the house and solve puzzles or do certain things in each room to move on. My SO and I opened a door and it was a bathroom, and we pushed a button to open a vent to "get something inside," but there was nothing inside; the button just opened the vent and poison gas came pouring out. Then I went back in time in the dream (sometimes if I die or am going to die in a dream this happens without me doing anything to cause it) and we were back in the bathroom looking at the vent. My SO was about to push the button and I stopped him and said that I felt something weird about it, so we left the bathroom and continued on down the hallway. We turned the corner and heard screaming from another couple that had pushed the button. We started running and somehow I got us outside and we went to a corner of the yard and found some keys and just sort of sat there waiting for the time to be up (apparently if you either survived all of the traps to the end of the house, or if you survived a certain amount of time, they would let you go free). It was kinda silly at the end, just sitting in a corner of the yard on some grass just chilling while people inside the house were dying :confused:

Last night, I dreamt I was working on an illustration on my computer, but I kept making mistakes, and also my dad was furiously yelling at me from outside the room for not doing good enough in my career. So almost like real life, except for some reason the drawing I was working on was of a guy driving a race car in the art style of Mr. Lovenstein.

I have dreamt I was building Lego Star Wars starfighter (probably), following instruction but when completed, its middle section suddenly fall apart. I have tried to put it together but some reason, it was no longer same as before. So I went to reread instruction's middle section part and Lego plate appeared out of nowhere. However, its studs placed like irregular pentagon so it's impossible for normal Lego bricks/plates fit on this weird piece, unless it's 1x1 square pieces. Then I looked at instruction, it showed parts fitted together perfectly then I looked this weird plate. It didn't make sense. That part in instruction wasn't there at beginning.

Had a pretty scary one recently. I dreamed I was walking our dog and he'd somehow jumped into a river with a few other dogs, but they couldn't get out because some bozo had put an electric fence near the edge of the water and all it took was one dog to touch it and they were all electrocuted. It was horrible and I woke up to go downstairs to see if he was still alive and he was there sleeping on the sofa.

I really hate my dreams sometimes because they always feel so real and I'm pretty much in too deep a sleep to understand what's real and what's fantasy.

I dreamed that someone was being arrested outside of my house and I could hear the officer saying something while the lights were flashing in my window. It really freaked me out because anything police related can trip my PTSD and cause an anxiety attack. Not a pleasant dream.

The last dream that I remember vividly was from a couple nights ago. I dreamt that I was carrying my youngest brother around when this girl I kinda like visits my home and tells me she loves me out of nowhere, and then I say the same to her. Of course, that wouldn’t happen to me in real life, so it was kinda disappointing to wake up from...

In my dream, I somehow managed to adopt a baby fox, similar to the YouTube channel "TYR the White Fox" (formerly "Loki the Red Fox" until his passing a year ago). I woke up and was actually glad I hadn't, as from what I've heard foxes are really tough to take care of.

Old dream, I just remembered today. Back in Windows XP era, I was surfing the internet until one pop-up appeared. I closed it then another one popped. Suddenly, more pop-ups filled faster than I could close by holding down alt+F4. I checked on Norton anti-virus security and it said your PC is safe. Then my PC crashed. Thanks, Norton, you sucked in both real life and dream.
That pop-up virus thing did happen to me before but this crappy anti-vuris software couldn't remove virus so I had to go to through files to manually delete it.

I don't remember all the specifics but I was in some dark, tall, abandoned facility with multiple floors (I think it might have been a train station of sorts but I'm not 100% sure) with some other people and we were hiding from what were presumably some sort of monsters. We were all being fairly quiet and apparently I had no idea what these things looked like, because at one point I saw what looked to be the outline of a duck walking by in the darkness and it made me nervous. I guess I suspected they could be shapeshifters or somefin. I distinctly remember looking out one of the partially covered windows and saw a big solid fence/wall outside, I think it was constructed less to keep these monsters out and more to help hide us from their view. I don't know why we didn't just cover the entire windows in that case but w/e, dreams aren't supposed to make sense. I also distinctly recall that somebody mentioned they were investigating/watching another facility, possibly via cameras.

it was a pretty neat dream, it's a shame it didn't get to last longer

Last edited:
I had this weird dream that was taking place in a game similar to Ark:
Survival Evolved, except it took place in an abandoned supermarket. There were still dinosaurs and stuff running around.

I saw Gladstone Glander somehow going to the wreck of the Titanic to spend a night in a room resembling the bridge of the ship, which somehow still had intact windows and breathable air. He slept there through the night in a comfortable bed, with water pressing against the windows, but his famous, unfailing luck kept them from bursting apart. As I was waking up but still half asleep, I imagined him leaving the room with a handheld teleportation device, and as soon as he had disappeared and his luck left the place with him, the windows finally burst and flooded the room.

Last edited:
I had a really strange dream last night that I don’t remember too much about, but I do remember zooming through some big city (presumably in a race car, though I don’t remember anything about the actual vehicle if there was one) as though it were a Mario Kart track. The path took me (or whoever’s perspective I was dreaming from, I dunno) through some random warehouses as well as up into the air, where I got an aerial view of the busy roads below. I think the music for Mario Kart Wii’s “Moonview Highway” was even playing in the background, though the dream took place in daytime.

i dreamt that my best friend got pregnant and had a baby (all in one week) and then when i went to visit her she kinda just acted as if the baby was a pet of some sort, placed in a crib in the corner of her room with a tiny food bowl.

weirdest thing was probably that eveyone in the dream including me acted as if that’s perfectly normal, lol.

I dreamed that I was watching a sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit? that had somehow been released but I didn't know about. Even weirder was the fact that Bob Hoskins was in it; apparently, he managed to film the movie before his death.

Weird doesn't begin to cover this.

The last dream I remember was a few nights ago, which was some weird “episode” of The Adventures of Merlin. I vaguely remember Prince Arthur ducking under a swooping dragon, and Morgana and Morgause were, well...doing things half-sisters should probably not do together. :v

The night before that had another weird take on the same show. I don’t remember much of it, but somehow Arthur ended up falling into a lake and getting pricked by a poisoned dart that was for some reason in the water, much to Merlin’s dismay. And later the dream switched to the beginning of this really weird version of Lilo and Stitch. Stitch was already polite from the start, but the Grand Councilwoman looked all sneaky and evil and such. What happened next was fuzzy, but I’m pretty sure it involved the latter intentionally sending Stitch shooting towards Earth. Yeah, there was not much context for any of it from what I recall.

Ok, so, the beginning is very fuzzy. It was in some kind of masion or something (weird recurring location type that tends to come up often), and there was a guy that I vaguely remember looking like Qrow Branwen from RWBY. No idea what anyone was doing there. Then there was some kinda weird sports game with like, ice except nobody had skates on for some reason, as well as pools of water. I wound up chasing some of the weird cube things we were using for balls into a goal (where the water was) to get them back into play, and I drowned.

So that was fun.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom