• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the longest you've ever nyaned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M the Gate

~Music and words~
Reaction score
We all know Nyan Cat, right? Little cat that has a rainbow following it that flies through space and is made of some kind of biscuit?

This ring a bell?

How seconds is your longest nyan? Mine's 300...

Holy God.... 2.6 seconds of pure torture.

1.5 hours, when my mum left for Gym until she came back.

Strangely hypnotic, but I had to stop at 77.2 seconds, because I'm afraid this song will stick in my head the whole day.

Oh, yes. I had this running for a couple of hours once. Of course, that was more of a college prank where I left nyan on, turned up the volume and left for class. The longest I've ever sat listening to it myself? It was on for about 45 minutes while I did other web browsing at one point.

Eh, I could stand it for 373.9 seconds. x_x;

Like 300 seconds or something.

I like that little cat.

He's a hero. *wipes tear*

100 seconds... sometimes, I like to torture myself, but my dogs were with me... there's no need to punish them...

368 seconds. that song got in my head and wouldn't leave

Around 1600 seconds. I had to listen to a ton of fast-paced songs after that to get it out of my head.

I reluctantly increased my time to 20.8 seconds. It's way too sickeningly cute for me. I also made the mistake of clicking the "lower the volume" button.

4,000.1 seconds

I have a friend who went for 8 hours. She's... interesting.

1032 seconds.

I had it stuck in my head for a long time after that D=.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom