• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's the theme of ^'s signature?

I've been told it's Amano Pikamee.
That made me laugh so much thank you
Are you a fan of hers? I don't really follow her too much but she is pretty funny.
Anyways, the girl in my PFP and signature is Amano Pikamee. She has family in Texas and lived there for a while, and sometimes has funny stories about living there.
I'm also a fan of Mori Calliope, her and Pikamee are basically the only two Vtubers I watch. She's from somewhere in the South too but IDK where exactly.
Use @Chevywolf30's thingy for this please!
Ok there's a lot going on here

No, I'm not a fan of Gwar, I'm not a fan of VTubers in general, I'm just familiar with Gwar and I'm not sure why.

Second of all; ASDFADSKFUH ASDFKAS WHAT THERE'S VTUBERS FROM THE SOUTH.

Help I'm scared....

Now y'all really can use my sig for the game lol

That 3D-modeled character that I'm still convinced has to do with some RPG; tabletop or video game. Or maybe she's from a fanfiction or something you made that someone else then portrayed in said 3D medium?

Back
Top Bottom