• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's Your Average Breakfast

school days:eek:atmeal
weekends:peanut butter sandwich or pancakes or something Indian xD

Cereal or oatmeal, when I can force it down. Otherwise, I skip breakfast and wait until lunch. I'm almost never hungry in the mornings :/

I have either a fruit smoothie with a touch of honey, oatmeal, or cold cereal.

If I have a smoothie for breakfast, I eat oatmeal/cereal for lunch, or vice versa.

I'm on a diet, but I like these things a lot, so it's easy.

I have cold cereal pretty frequently.

during the school semester i try to eat breakfast

it's either yogurt and a granola bar or just toast with some sort of interesting butter from trader joe's (cookie butter, honey apple butter, fig butter, mango butter..)

On the weekdays I've always have cereal (usually fruit and cornflakes) with cold milk, but on Sunday I have toast and jam and Saturday I usually skip it.

weekdays is always some kind of egg - scrambled, poached, boiled - on toast. Weekend involves bacon.

In my defense though, I only have a bowl of porridge or cereal for lunch!

For the past 5 years, I usually eat Hot Pockets for breakfast. I'm not even eating the breakfast kind. :( I do try to switch it up and have cereal or waffles/pancakes. On the weekend, my dad usually makes sausage, eggs, and toast or very rarely, bacon.

When I'm at school I normally have a bagel, an egg or two and a bowl of fruit. I try to stay as healthy as possible. Well when I'm at home, like now over break, I'll eat whatever I can get my hands on. I had Oreo pie this morning, for instance.

On weekdays, normally an English muffin with butter. On weekends I just have whatever, usually some cereal.

Cereal and milk during weekdays; usually on the weekends I make an omelet, bacon and eggs, or pancakes, and sometimes I go down to Panera and have one of their baked souffles.

Cream cheese on Italian bread, Or a sandwich. Though if my siblings are around, I'll make omelets and bacon cause I don't cook if it's just me.

My average breakfast is a sandwich made up of white bread and scrambled eggs. I also add mushrooms and chicken to eggs. Sometimes I eat chicken curry with wheat loaves.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom