• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your excuse?

That statement needs a little extra something. Try 'Get me a pizza you f-cking lovely person'. Until then you can grate some cheese on the sidewalk, sprinkle it on a crisp and smear it in squished tomato, Bad Mannered Overlord.

Get me some milk, you f-cking lovely person. And remember to induce it with your charming personality, stunning good looks and amazing sense of humour.

1. I'm not lovely.
2. My personality would scare the crap of everyone.
3. I don't care how I look.
4. I don't have ANY sense of humor:cry:.

Introduce me to your best friend.
( however the heck you are!)

Ah well yes um we appear to have a problem there because well I don't think I actually have a best friend. I mean, my rodents love me and I'm a real catch but you see people are quite limited in the appreciation department and they tend to favour those who don't laugh when they're in pain and stick rats under their t-shirt and sing like Elvis perfectly. Their loss, the twats.

Fight me! For bloody real! I want to take you on and I have a feeling I'd win, unless you're like The Rock or something.

But my back is a precious commodity that has been tortured by carelessness so I'd rather not, thank you very much. But feel free to fall on me, or fall for me generally.

Know the true meaning of beauty! (hello italian waitress hurr hurr hurr)

I'd be happy to.

A Pretty Cure is a magical hero (usually female) that defends the world from evil and unhappiness. They come in several different colors (Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black and even White) and are usually in groups ranging from 2 to 5 (maybe 7, who knows?).

Now that you know what a Pretty Cure is, Transform into one!

Last edited:
"Living without risk is no fun"
I should perhaps put this in the "guess that refference" thread.

Go back in time and fix a moment in your life you always wanted to fix!

Back
Top Bottom