• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite and least favorite school subjects? And why?

Favorite: Deutsch! Meine Deutsche Klasse is SEHR fantastisch! Meine Leherin, Frau DeVere, ist nett und lustig, und ich lerne Deutsch sehr leicht und sehr schnell. Es kommt natürlich!

The first person to translate this gets serious German props.

"German! My German class is really fantastic! My teacher, Ms DeVere is nice and funny, and I learn German real easily and really fast. It comes naturally."

Hand me those props.

---------------
Favorite: History and English. I've always been a history geek. Though, I've noticed that it really depends on how your teacher handles it. I've had quite a few and most would be more of the storytelling kind, which made it a lot more interesting. I've had one who'd just ramble on walls of text directly from a text book. Not fun.

As for English, it's pretty much a second nature by now. I speak it more fluently than I do my own language, to the point of needing help so I wouldn't forget my native language (that's what forum addiction does to ya ...). In school, it just came naturally. Before I had any English classes (which start around age 13) I studied by watching all kinds of tv shows and later on BBC programming. Quite the head start. Those teachers just loved me.

Least favorites: Math,Chemistry. I'm dyslexic with numbers, apparently. No matter how many times the matter at hand was explained to me, I just couldn't grasp it. I'd always stare blankly at those random numbers and letters.

Chemistry was fun in the beginning, when the periodic table was touched upon. The moment all those formulas came up, it was a no-go.

There was a positive twist to it, though. When I did well in Chemistry, I had awful grades for Physics. When Chemistry turned bad, I did well in Physics.

wow ... tl;dr.

Favourites:
History- Because I find it very interesting learning the past.
Badminton (physical education)- It's my favourite sport. Who wouldn't like their favourite sport?
English- At least it's better than Chinese class -_-"
Disliked subjects:
Math- Apparently, I'm in the lowest level out of all the levels available, so it's really boring learning things that I already know.
Chinese- Nobody speaks english there, so I don't understand much about what people are talking about in this class.

Favorite: Deutsch! Meine Deutsche Klasse is SEHR fantastisch! Meine Leherin, Frau DeVere, ist nett und lustig, und ich lerne Deutsch sehr leicht und sehr schnell. Es kommt natürlich!

The first person to translate this gets serious German props.

Least Favorite: Algebra & American History. Both teachers are dickfaces. My algebra teacher is constantly bitchy and mad, and my history teacher is constantly like "AMERICA IS SO AWESOME AND OBAMA IS RUINING IT AND I'M OLD SO YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I KILLED PEOPLE IN VIETNAM TO ENSURE YOUR FREEDOM!" Ugh.

Translate as:

Deutsche sehr Class is fantastic! Leherin Meine, Frau Devers, nett und lustig ist, und ich sehr leicht und Lerné Deutsch sehr schnell. Es kommt Natürliche

Ugh, thats my best, its no-where near!

I love World History. Pretty much any history. There's just no limit to how much history that one can learn, and from all parts of the world.

I also enjoyed Algebra I, I'm doing Algebra II next year. But I'm not a Geometry guy. And it'll take me a little while to get to Pre-Calc, half a year. My Geometry teacher: Nice, funny guy, but HORRIBLE at teaching. Most kids had an A all year long, including me, but only did half their work. Didn't learn much, don't even think I retained it to now. And it was an HONORS course.

I don't like English, but my teachers were great the past couple of years, so it made me want to take it.

And I also liked Biology very much last year.

History and Biology mostly. Thank you.

Now, my least favorite was Earth Science. My teacher wasn't very enthusiastic. And it was 1st block too.

Last edited:
Favourite: Accounting, Economics, Political and Legal Studies
Least Favourite: Literature, Maths, Chemistry - Terrible Teachers :(

Favorite:Science, History, and Literature

Least Favorite:Algebra, Calculus, basically any kind of math.

Art. Art, art, art, art, art, art and art. Since I was young I've been all about art. It's great. Last year I did my foundation in art and design and the subjects I liked were fine art, illustration, ceramics and textiles. I start university in september and shall be studying Contempory fine art practice.
R.E good
History good
Swimming good

When I got to 6th form I took on 2 new subjects; sociology and media studies, they are both really good. Turns out I was better at sociology then I was at art but I loved art the longest so I ended up doing that.

Bad stuff erm...
Rugby bad
Football (european) bad
Careers bad (but easy)
Maths dull
I.T bad

least favorite subject:
School
why: cuz it fucks man. And if you are smart, they reward you withard work. Seriously. All i'm trying to do is get into a good college then get my ass out of college.

Favorites: English, theatre, screenplays, and gym.

Least favorites: Trig, Bio, Chem, World History.

Back
Top Bottom