• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite card you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moises

Reaction score
Simply reply what it is, it's attacks, and HP.
Mine is:
Gardevoir ex δ
Type: Fire
150 HP
Poké-Power: Imprison
Once during your turn (before you attack), if Gardevoir ex is your Active Pokémon, you may put an Imprison marker on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. Any Pokémon that has any Imprison markers on it can't use any Poké-Powers or Poké-Bodies. This power can't be used if Gardevoir ex is affected by a special condition.
Attacks:
Flame Ball, 1 Fire Energy, 2 Any Type, 80
You may move a Fire Energy attached to Gardevoir ex to one of your Benched Pokémon.
Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 2

I'm not sure about what the set is, the symbol is like 2 hills and water.

This is going to sound lame... but the original Pidgy and Rattata cards always got me.

Blastoise
120 HP

Water Pressure-If blastoise has 40 hp or less, attacks do +40 damage

Hydropump

2 Water 1 colorless

50 HP

Nice. 4 posts. This how much people looooove TCG. :-|

I like my Manaphy, Lucario, Pidgeot, Gardevoir ex, and my Squirtle and Bulbasaur Dittos (looking at their faces make me laugh :-D)

Either my Japanese Pichu, my 3rd movie vintage Entei, or my Ancient Mew. That or one of the first 8 Pokémon cards I ever bought. I think they were original Pikachu, Weedle, Beedrill, Cubone, Rattata, Bulbasaur, and two more I can't place in my mind at the moment.

Majestic Dawn Darkrai.

As for cards I don't run in decks, I'd have to say my Japanese holofoil Giovanni trainer card. I've never been a big fan of Sugi's art of him, but that card is just so pretty, as far as composition and such goes. That and my rare Japanese Meowth promo. The one with a Bulbasaur on it.

Brock's Ninetales - Gym Challenge

The pokemon power does it for me, just proves the awesome power of Ninetales xD

The very first Charizard card. It was really rare at the time, and I got it in my first ever pack.

The very first Charizard card. It was really rare at the time, and I got it in my first ever pack.

Yeah, i agree with you. Not just because i have this charizard, but too because it's a real nice card, but thats not my favorite.

My fav card is:

Blaine's Moltres - Series Gym Heroes 1/132 star holofoil
Type Fire
HP 90

Attack:
Phoenix Flame - 90 damage
"Flip a coin. If tails, shuffle Blaine's Moltres
and all cards attached to it into your deck
(after doing damage).

Weakness none
Resistance -30 Rock/Fightin/Earth type
Retreat cost 3 energy cards

I have much of the old cards so it's difficult to choose one to be a favorite, but i really like the pic of my Blaine's Moltres, so, i think it is my favorite.

:eh:There is someone here that have any of the old card collections like Base set, Fossil, Jungle, Rocket, Neo 1/2/3/4 ???

Ooyama's Pikachu (Vending S3) - "This Pikachu looks like its Trainer. What a shame."

Greetings - 10 Damage
"Be polite but attack when your opponent is in an unguarded moment."

Fake Sleep - 30
"Pretend to be asleep but attack when your opponent is in an unguarded moment. (Sneaky of you.)"

I don't recall how I got it, but I used to get a lot of Japanese cards of a guy I used to know, maybe off him, either way, its cool

my fav is either electrive or blastoise but i like pretty much all my cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom