• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite moves in pokemon

Terrell

Reaction score
What up bulbagardeners its t money in the house. i just want to know what moves or attacks ya like. we can talk about them and such. lol my fav move is 'judgment' because arceus can make it any type. :cool:

Close combat: Turns you into a glass cannon but the cannon far outweighs the glass and so many things are weak to it.
Spore: Makes catching pokemon easier. Really bumps up the catch rate on those legendaries.
False Swipe: Put a choice band on my Haxorus to easily catch pokemon with this move. Goes well with Spore.
Gyro Ball: For me it's coolness has been doubled ever since it took out those Latis in my White Treehollow.
Scald: Best move for bulky waters since it adds awesome burn damage and pairs well with recovery. Shame you get it so late in bw2.

There's more but those are the ones off the top of my head.

I'm gonna be boring and say Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam, Bug Buzz, Surf and Dragon Pulse. Very reliable moves.

Draco Meteor!
Super powerful and can only be taught to a Pokemon that's happy. Sweet AND cool. It's too bad it drops the Special Attack stat two stages, but it's perfect for hit and run tactics. I also really like Trick, Surf, Dragon Pulse, and U-turn.

Earthquake. Pair up the user with a Flying type and you can pretty much own any double battle.

Earthquake, simply because of how reliable it is and Bonemerang for being able to deal as much damage and dealing two hits, meaning Sturdy or Substitute won't save you.

i'm gonna second both psychic and earthquake. i've also grown a fondness for megahorn. also i gave my scolipede a metronome and if i get it up to speed i can wreck up a whole team with rollout. though late in the game it's been harder to get it up there, it's basically like using a regigigas with slow start T.T. but seriously earlier in the game i would just wreck everything.

Pay day: Gives you an easy way to earn money without rematching trainers especially when combined with amulet coin or luck incense

Dragon Dance and Quiver Dance. These moves are great because after a few boosts the Pokemon who have used these moves are extra powerful and fast.

Head Smash. I just love how it OHKO's almost any pokemon that even take neutral damage from it. Highly useful when you have it on an Aggron with Rock Head XDD I just gotta thank those who taught me about it, and my friend who bred me one.

Relic Song. It's really pretty, and I like how I can switch Meloetta's types whenever I want in battle.

Dragon Dance: One of the best boosting moves
U-turn and Volt-switch: I just plain love the Volt Turn strategy. And it makes for a versatile lead.
Waterfall: It's more reliable than Aqua Tail and it still hurts.
Extremespeed: I've always loved the artwork. Plus it's awesome.

And then Thunder Wave and Leech Seed simply because I love being a thorn in other people's sides.

Eruption and Quiver Dance, because I think of both moves as expressions of power and beauty at once.

Physic: I love physic type moves and for some reason, I REALLY like the sound it makes in Pokemon Red.
Metronome: I love this move, but it's really annoying when I'm in a tight spot and it uses something like "Growl". ARGH
Fissure: This move...it's just pretty cool. OHKO's are so cool...
And pretty much every fire move because I love fire types. Ditto for electric too.

I really love the combo of leech seed and protect. I'm sure whoever i face on random matchup hates me...

Great! i like leafblade that move looks hot. :cool:

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom