• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your signature Pokémon?

Haillys

Reaction score
The title is self-explanatory. For me, it has to be Milotic. I always make question of having it in my team (despite how hard it is to actually get one). It has a beautiful design, great bulk, and still has some offensive presence.

Hmm... never thought about it like that. I'd have to go with Gardevoir, though I owe a lot of that to RSE Wally. Whenever she's (yes, I always use a girl Gardevoir) available in the main-game, I try to get her as soon as possible. She's been my favorite Psychic (and now Fairy) Mon since she came to be, and has been a key player in many of my teams, most notably my Hoenn and Platinum teams. Gaining the Fairy-type just boosted her greatly in my eyes, as it makes her a more well-rounded threat (and I can say goodbye to annoying Dark-types and Dragon-types like Tyrannitar and Salamenace with great ease), and, like most Psychic-types, she can learn a wide range of moves to cover any drawbacks. And, given the fact that another story OC I've been working on uses Gardevoir as his main Pokemon, I think it's pretty safe to say that Gardevoir is my signature Pokemon.

Flygon, considering he's been on the most teams of mine. He was the master of my W2 and Y teams (though in the latter he shared the role with Lucario). Honchkrow and Swampert come close, though. They were the masters of my two Flygonless teams.

Last edited:
Let me see if I get this right once and for all. So, the Ace Pokemon is our strongest one, and the Signature Pokemon is the one we use the most, right? I always think they're the same thing, along with MVPs... :dumb:

If that's so, Rapidash is my signature one. I always have one in my team (preferably female) whenever it's possible no matter what, and really don't care how hard it is to use it in main-game or competitive. Actually, it's much more rewarding when you can go through difficult situations with a Pokemon that is considered below average. I ride and have a job with horses (actually own a mare), so it's easy to know why it's my signature Pokemon. It's not my favorite (#2), but it's the one that is most related with me.

Mine has to be Lucario, I always use him in any situation, unless it's a tournament. A second would have to be scyzor.

For me, it's definitely Sableye, or more specifically, my Sableye, Hexagon. Whenever I imagine me on an adventure in the Pokemon world, I also always envision my friendly talking (yes, Hexagon can talk) goblin partner with me on my shoulder. :3

Bulbasaur, hands down and no questions asked whatsoever.

Gengar. I've always had one on my team, it's my overall favorite, and... well, it's in my profile theme.

Blaziken is probably my signature Pokemon. I’ve had one in most of my teams (except for in Diamond, White, and Black 2). All the Blazikens I have had have been major part/leader of my teams as well, and I cannot count how many times Blaziken has saved me during a tough battle. Also it happens to be one of my favourite Pokemon of all time (along with Virizion).
Virizion could also be a another signature Pokemon of mine, as I use it quite a bit as well and usually have one on my team and as I mentioned above, it’s my other favourite Pokemon.
So probably out of those two.

EDIT: Virizion would probably be my signature Pokémon, now that I think about it. It's been my favourite Pokémon for years now, and I love it way too much for it not to be my signature mon.

Last edited:
Lucario ever since his movie and when gen 4 came out and thanks to Mega Evolution things probably won't change for a long time. Before that it was Tyranitar and Venusaur both of which I still use frequently.

My signature Pokemon is Scizor without a doubt. I've always thought he was super cool, so I tend to use him a lot.

It's a tie between Metagross, Staraptor, and Lopunny. But I'd say Lopunny because even when I rotate my team once in a while, Lopunny almost always stays.

For me, it's definitely Sableye, or more specifically, my Sableye, Hexagon. Whenever I imagine me on an adventure in the Pokemon world, I also always envision my friendly talking (yes, Hexagon can talk) goblin partner with me on my shoulder. :3

I'm glad there are other sableye fans here! Sableye would very likely be my signature pokemon, or very possibly absol.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom