• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

I was 16. A good guy friend of mine and I had drank a little bit (not much at all). He knew I'd been crushing on him for a while, and he'd just broken up with his girlfriend, so we both sorta knew where the evening was heading.

Anyway, we're on his couch and there's a lull in the videogame playing. He leans up close and kisses me. I end up being too shy to kiss back (Can't help but feel if I'd kissed him back we would have totally gone to third base [he sort of suggested it]).

...Theeen he gets all wracked with guilt (said it was about some girl he'd promised to save himself for [bullshit, he'd already lost his virginity to someone else], but it was obviously about him not being comfortable with his bisexuality [and he still isn't to this day]), and makes me promise never to speak of it again.

Haha ooohh well. That friendship got somewhat awk after that. xD

I've nevuh had it (, ,)
Bah.

Aaaand I probly shan't fer a few years~ (. .) Due to the fact I'm inna long-distance relationship, which duzn't rly have kissing, so ehh...

I've nevuh had it (, ,)
Bah.

Aaaand I probly shan't fer a few years~ (. .) Due to the fact I'm inna long-distance relationship, which duzn't rly have kissing, so ehh...

Im in a long distance relationship...of sorts. but im still gonna!

I was like 4 or something I think. There was a girl who lived next door my same age, and I kissed her because I thought that's what you were supposed to do. I did it a few times.

Not to derive off-topic this thread, but how can you deal with such long-distance relationships?

Well you were the one who said was in one, so how can you deal with it? I mean, how often do you see each other and all that stuff?

*sighs*

last time i saw her was april. but i text, and call, so we talk, and im 12, so i dont really know about REAAAAAAAAAAALLY long distance.

First time I was "kissed" was probably back in Elementary School, hell if I remember.

My first "real" kiss was when I was 15 to the girl I was dating at the time. Wasn't anything to write home about.

I'm 14 have never had one or a boyfriend for that matter. I don't really care though. I practically aspire to be a rich, old cat-lady who bakes lots of cookies and cakes and brings them to random people :D

17 years of age, in College, and I never have been kissed in that sense.
Nor do I ever intend to be. Celibacy and stoicism, woo hoo!

I was 13 and was dating a guy in my geography class. I remember thinking, 'so that's kissing. huh. that's it?"

It was actually when I was 4-5?, but that wasn’t real. I don’t know what happened...apparently a friend and I decided to kiss on the playground… I don’t really remember, and don't even know him now. lol
But I really haven’t had a real kiss since. …One day. :/

So far I've been only kissed once, and that was ages ago. I'm starting to think I'll never get kissed again.

When I was 13 with my then girlfriend. We're now good friends :)

Well, I didn't have one yet but....

.....it could be sometime during my high school years. Most preferably next year. Why? That's when I will dearly hopefully see Mia(You know who she is, posted about her) again.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom