• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

It was a few weeks after my 17th birthday. It was so awkward 'cause I literally had no idea what I was doing. Just typing about it makes me feel embarrassed. >__<

Depends on what kind of kiss. If it was a cheek kiss from someone else, I honestly don't remember. If it is a lip-to-lip kiss, I never had one, but that doesn't bug me one bit. I've got other things to be proud about.

Well, my first kiss was stolen from my mom, but my first kiss with someone outside of my family(1st and last boyfriend)happened when I was 16.

When I was in fourth grade, I was kissed on the cheek by my best friend before summer vacation c:
It was so unexpected, I'll never forget it.

My first 'actual' kiss was by husband after we were officially a religious couple ;)

I was thirteen and I was vacationing with my family and there was a cute girl named Ally (short for Allison iirc) and she was Australian but lived in West Virginia with family (wtf Idk??). We had both of our first kisses on the beach underneath the condominiums. It was amazing <3 Too bad we couldn't keep in contact too well as the distance at that age was seriously bad.

Edit: Damn, I revealed my sexual orientation and/or gender. I HAVE TO KEEP YOU ALL GUESSING!

Never.

MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'm saving my first kiss for the guy I'll be with for the rest of my life. That is... If chivalrous men still exist, and if they still know how to court a girl.

This might sound dumb but I have never kissed no one that ''way'' before but I think I will to someone special one day, but it is not that important to me though, I prefer eating pizza and playing Pokémon [size=-3]alone[/size] than to think when will I kiss a girl on the lips, but it's still in my list...

This might sound dumb but I have never kissed no one that ''way'' before but I think I will to someone special one day, but it is not that important to me though, I prefer eating pizza and playing Pokémon [size=-3]alone[/size] than to think when will I kiss a girl on the lips, but it's still in my list...

It doesn't sound dumb at all. Some people just need their space. :)

My first kiss happened when I was, I think 13? It was from a girl who had been crazy about me for months but my self esteem issues kept me from seeing it. We "dated" for a summer but her father split us up because I was a "bad influence". I'll never forget her though.

I was fourteen, and it was at a high school party. And it was terrible.

Hasn't happened yet. So I'm pretty much with everyone else here on standby. XD

I'm 14 and haven't kissed a girl yet. Not even ashamed. Meanwhile there's a guy in my class in school that has a girlfriend (she's in my class too) and they kiss pretty much every day in the lunch break. lol

There was a day in 8th grade when barely anyone went to school due to very strong rains (no one has umbrellas around here apparently XD) and my math teacher didn't even bother giving us something to do because she would need to do the same thing next time. I don't remember exactly why, but she and a few of my classmates were talking about girlfriends and stuff like that and she said that she didn't have her first kiss around 18 or something like that (I don't remember the exact number). She said that kissing every day like most people around my age tend to do makes it less special.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom