• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where has Kris Chan gone?

Blob

Reaction score
I want to buy some Pokémon Manga, but I can't find Kris Chan (Grimsg) to buy it from!

Last time I spoke to her, she said that I could send theMoney in an envelope, but it's likely to get Stollen.

I know I could buy it through Paypal, but I don't have any money in my account (have it on hand).

So, is there any way at all I can buy Pokémon Special Manga another way?
on Amazon?

Or does anyone have scans of recent issues?

Not the first 8/9 Volumes! I want Issues 22+ scanned/to Buy.

Last time I spoke to her, she said that I could send theMoney in an envelope, but it's likely to get Stollen.

She told me that, too. But I didn't take it seriously.

Sketch said:
This eBay auction has all 24 books in it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/COMICS-POKEMON-..._W0QQitemZ160140775955QQihZ006QQcategoryZ64QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy doesn't have money on PayPal account. Ebay pays by PayPal.

And Blob, next time doesn't ask for scans. It sounds n00bish and it never works. Look at PokeCommunity's Pokemon manga Subsection. It was completely abandoned by mods/admins and it became a place where n00bs ask for scans. It's really annoying.

Ketsuban is the mod here. Are you Ketsuban?

It was an advice, not a minimodding. You have to agree that asking for scans sounds n00bish and never works.

Oh, Ket-dono has another chance to kill me off. *runs into bushes*

I hate when people misunderstand me.

Sorry, but I really want to read those books.

Even if it means sounding N00bish by asking for Scans.

I only come here and Serebii Forums.

Please, I really want these!!

Could I perhaps Send a Check?

Maybe you could get someone who can use Paypal to buy them off ebay [parent, relative, friend etc..] and pay them the cash?

Nah, it's sorted. I sent the money through the post a few days ago.

It should be arriving by tommorrow, so I hope I'll get my Books by Next Friday!

*pfft* Yeah right, it's going to take at least two weeks, buku. She has to order them and ship them. It takes a week for them to get to America from Singapore and then another week to get to you.

I come from England...

And before when I ordered from her, it never took too long.

For future reference, you could use an international money order. Even if it got stolen, it couldn't be cashed by anyone but the intended recipient.

Also, Maxim, asking for scans is not n00bish. Scans exist to help people who can't legitimately get the books. Stop mini-modding.

Snap.

The order still hasn't come... So I hope that the money didn't get stollen, or the people who go it thought it was free money...

Kris Chan STILL hasn't replayed to me! >: (

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom