• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where would I Post this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegasm

Sexual.
Reaction score
I recieved a warning a moderator because I put a thread in the wrong place, and I have no clue where I should put it. I want to create movesets for users, like a request shop, but where would I make this??

I said this on your thread before you deleted it. Why would users go to just you for moveset advice when there's a Simple Questions thread for teambuilding?

I said this on your thread before you deleted it. Why would users go to just you for moveset advice when there's a Simple Questions thread for teambuilding?

Because you cannot just rely on one thing. If the world operated like that, it would be living hell. I am just offering my services whether its 110% needed or not...

Oh ok, I misunderstood you. Then, its very simple. Its not to go anywhere.

If you want to help members with their movesets then you should post in their RMTs

I wasn't spamming I was asking a question because what you want to do, there is already a whole site dedicated to it.

*facepalm* for the millionth time, I want to make a shop
Making a shop would be pointless. If you're just making a shop to say "I have a really successful" shop then no one really cares. If you actually want to help people just post in their RMTs.

this is going nowhere...well I guess i should just forget about the shop.

ok thank you. I just need to know where to put up a shop becuase I have made some very succesful movesets

The mods seems to be busy atm but one should show up eventually, so just wait for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom