• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which BMGf Member Would You Date?

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Thought I could post this for those who are single and from the "Hopelessly Romantic" social group. Here you may choose which member from Bulbagarden would you rather take as your online date, whether you're hetero, homo, or bi? There are a few rules though:

- They must be around the same age as you
- If any of you two live in different states/countries, then one of you must have the ability to visit each other by plane
- Make sure you're longtime friends, so you won't pick a user you've barely talk to
- Be sure the user you pick has similar interests as you

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Which BGMF Member Would You Date?

While I've been taken for a long time myself, I've noticed BMGf helped quite a few people find a significant other (hell, that's the case even with the webmaster here). I'm interested in what posts this thread will get.

Oh, and lol @ the posters below me. xD

I'm picking Ghetsis-Dennis.

I so pick Feliciano XD

Oh wait...

I'd totally pick that hunk RaccoonGoon.

@Kyumorph;

Because he loves nyoron, just like me. Also he's a creeper towards me, or so it seems.

c:

Hmm, let's see...

Similar interests to me? Well, there is this one person here.

Faithful? Yeah, that fits the person I'm thinking of well.

Shares my sense of humor? Oh, yes, and how.

Is willing to help me out when I need someone to talk to? Hell, the certain somebody I'm thinking of already does that. Tremendously.

Compatibility? Dude, I think we were made for each other.

Yep, I've made my decision.

- If any of you two live in different states/countries, then one of you must have the ability to visit each other by plane

Since I'm not spending money on a plane ticket because I'm a greedy Dutchman, this would limit me to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. And go ahead, name a German forum member. There aren't any. Now name a Belgian or Dutch forum member besides me. If you even managed to name one, then that person is guaranteed to be male.

Your dating service sucks. Either you get some Dutch girls on this forum or I want my money back.

Since I'm not spending money on a plane ticket because I'm a greedy Dutchman, this would limit me to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. And go ahead, name a German forum member. There aren't any. Now name a Belgian or Dutch forum member besides me. If you even managed to name one, then that person is guaranteed to be male.

Your dating service sucks. Either you get some Dutch girls on this forum or I want my money back.

Appletree is Dutch. But he's also taken. :p

Last edited:

@Mijzelffan The user Alice!, otherwise known as Yellow.

Burned.

Appletree is Dutch. But she's also taken. :p
@Mijzelffan The user Alice!, otherwise known as Yellow.

Burned.

Yeah, I was kinda joking about that, by the way. Just almost none of those people in that group are active. But here comes the crux. You can see from my post I didn't even know these people existed. This dating service requires I'm longtime friends. That would qualify me only for Royal Sovereign and Delrihuzz (unless I'm forgetting someone), both male. And even if I was attracted to males, Royal Sovereign is four years younger than me, and Delrihuzz five years older, which would be prohibited by the same-age rule. Like I said, sucky dating service.

Also Appletree is listed as male, and Alice! doesn't list her/his country (still don't know what it is). Can't be expected to know where a person is from then, am I? :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom