• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which characters do you have a crush on?

Crush? On a cartoon character? I wouldn't call it a crush, I don't have crushes on cartoon characters and don't in real live -_-

Now, the female characters I admire are May, Kotone, and Cynthia.

I've said it once and I'm sayin' it again, I don't do crushes :sweat:

And if I had a crush on someone I'd do this to myself: :banghead:

Last edited:
You can tell by my name: Cynthia. Can't explain why, and I know she's a anime character, but she's like my perfect girl. If she was real, I would be so happy.

But second place goes to May. She's just such a cutie, and the main reason why I returned to Pokemon. Misty was getting on my nerves too much, but when May arrived, thank god.

So, in short, my "younger" crush is May, while my "older" crush is Cynthia.

I've recently developed a crush on Brendan in his Emerald outfit. Not his R/S 1, just E. Don't ask why.

Believe it or not, I've actually never had a crush on any character from the Pokemon universe. Yes, I like a lot of characters, but it's never gone that far. Partially because I know they aren't real - if they were, I'd probably give it more thought.

Ironically, as I typed this, a song called "This Can't Be Love" started playing on Winamp. Fitting...

Well one thing's for sure I mostly had crushes on villains...well in pokemon anyways :)

As a child I found Misty and Princess Daisy attractive, but now-a-days I kind of prefer real people. Odd enough though I met this girl who looked just like Cassidy when I was 8... and her name was Cassidy. She was hot. I still have her number somewhere, wherever I lost it, hahaha.

:crush::crush:My Queen, my one and only Queen, Her Majesty Cynthia the Great.:crush::crush::unworthy:

Do I have to say anything else?

In case you haven't noticed my Caramelldansen avatar, it's Cyrus. It seems the more emotion and love-hating he is, the more I like him, as ironic as it is. Oh yeah, and the whole new world thing draws me in too. Plus he looks hot. As for the Pokemon anime, I like him in his first appearance a lot. I won't elaborate on other appearances for the sake of avoiding spoiling things.

As for past crushes from the Pokemon anime, I liked Bush, I mean Biff, I mean Botch, I mean Butch a lot when I was, like 12 or 13 for some reason and Ash when I was like 7 or 8 (like just about everyone else) And that just about sums it up for my Pokemon anime crushes.

...rather long list ahead:

-James
-Conway
-Reggie
-Tracey
-Butch
-Gary
-Eusine
-Harley
-Paul
-Barry
-Drew

Kojiro :crush:
He was my first fictional crush when I was 6 and 7, and now I have a crush on him again.

I like all of the girls in the anime minus Leaf, which are

Misty
May
Dawn
Jessie
Leaf
Marina
Lyra

In my opinion I think May is the sexiest, but Dawn is more of my type.

I had a huge crush on Gary when I was younger. Especially during the first season when you saw him quite often. I was always excited to see the episodes with him. After he pretty much stopped appearing in the series, I started to like Silver. He was my replacement for Gary (seeing as I could play Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal whenever I wanted) for quite awhile. I just like their arrogance at the beginning. Which is hardly a good thing. Hm, I can't explain it.

...I still let out a little fan-girl squeal when I find out Gary's going to be in another episode. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

Currently, it has to be Brandon and Tucker... *points at sig* Heck yes, I'd hit it. Both of them.

Of course, I regret nothing. Frontier Brains need love so much~ and I find them both adorably attractive. <3

I still think Cyrus is crush-worthy too, but meh... he's now in third place on my list.

Brandon? Adorable? That just doesn't fit in my head very well...

Anyway, I have crushes on Bianca from the 5th movie, and Lyra. They are adorable.

Oh jeez. I accidentally hit the "Post Quick Reply" button!!!

Um...

Misty.
Slightly May.
Lorelei... for obvious reasons.
Cynthia
and even Maylene. Come on, she's epic. She deflected an aura sphere.

When I've seen this guy in an episode of the anime,I started to blush.

120.jpg

May, Misty, Dawn, Alice and Lyra.

Mostly May when I was aged around 15 I used to absolutely adore her.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom