• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which games made you sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maicam

Reaction score
Most recently, I found out that this type of sickness is a type of motion sickness, called simulation sickness, which is motion sickness, though for video games. What games have made you sick, as in physically sick, where you just want to lie down and throw up?

Surprisingly, none of them have.

Unless that eyeball-poking minigame from "Dead Space 2" counts...in which case, I need to use the bathroom. *hurk*

Playing 3D games after a very, very long break from them gave me some nasty headaches. Otherwise, for someone as sensitive to motion sickness as I am, video games don't really do that to me...

Sometimes if I immerse myself into my character enough I feel like I'm falling when my character is falling.

Also, in LOTRO there is an enemy during the winter events with a special effect that hurts my eyes and I would assume could cause a seizure for some people.

Whenever I reach the first person view part of Jurassic Park (SNES), my head starts to feel weird, because the controls are kind of wobbly.

Side-scrollers with textured backgrounds (especially bricked backgrounds). I always feel dizzy after playing levels that have them.

The 3DS 3D option being on is another thing I cannot look at for a long period of time. I'll have a massive headache if I look at it for too long.

Playing 3D games after a very, very long break from them gave me some nasty headaches. Otherwise, for someone as sensitive to motion sickness as I am, video games don't really do that to me...

Yeah, for a long time to play video games will cause headaches and dizzy

Not really,but I have felt sick from some textures and stuff in video games,like the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time.Though,my eyes start to ache playing my 3DS with the 3D on for a bit.

I used to play an online game that would give me a type of motion sickness when there were lots of people on-screen at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom