• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

Which team of Flying Pokemons do you like?

• Charizard, Dragonite

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Spearow/Fearow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zubat/Golbat/Crobat

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Doduo/Dodrio

• Farfetch'd

• Gyarados

• Aerodactyl

• Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres

• Hoothoot/Noctowl

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Ledyba/Ledian

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Togetic

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Natu/Xatu

• Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff

• Yanma,

• Mantine, Skarmory

• Lugia, Ho-oh

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Butterfree, Beautifly, Masquerain

• Taillow/Swellow

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Wingull/Pelipper

• Ninjask

• Swablu/Altaria

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Tropius

• Salamence, Rayquaza

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Scyther

• Delibird

• Gligar

• Murkrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love my pidgeot... it is always one of my team members especially in the original red version. it followed through in GSC even tho i love noctowl.
When RSE came out I said farewell to pidgeot and looked forward to tailow and swellow. Never really cared for swablu or altaria... sorry for those of you who love it.
But when fire red and leaf green came out i looked back and chose pidgey and trained it to become one of the most powerful pokemon on my team.
I'm surprised that Flygon isnt on here even tho it is a ground/dragon... it still can learn fly and i love that one too. Always a fan of the dragon fliers.
Right now I am looking forward to training a Mukuru in the new D/P cause it reminds me of a pidgey... sorta...

Scyther,Scyther + Scizor for me
Scyther just struck my heart + Ive loved it ever since-Wing Atk,Slash,HyperBeam and False Swipe~any suggestions for FS's replacement?-I loved it so much i could not bear to evolve it when i traded it over to Emerald from FR.
Otherwise Charizard + Lugia
Mew too(if you count hoverers),pardon the pun

My favourites are Salamence and Scyther because of their cool looks very sharp and spiky just the way I like it also they have very high attack stats which suits my battle methods there high speed is another good thing and Salamence has a very varied movepool.

Swellow and Mukkubird. I can't say no to the pokemons that are strong and fun to watch in the anime.

Hmm visually I'd say Tropius, Aerodactyl and Golbat. I have a soft spot for Dinosaurs and Bats. hehe :party:

357.png
142.png
42.png

Re: FAVORITE FLYING TYPES!

Charizard, Pidgeot, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Murkrow, Lugia, Honchkrow, and the 3 legendary birds

Charizard, Pidgeot, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Crobat, Skarmory, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Swellow, Altaria, Tropius, Salamence, Rayquaza, Honchkrow... long freakin' list eh

I like Hoppip and its evolutions for it is cute. :p I also like shiny Fearow, cause they kinda look like Ho-Oh (to me at least). Oh, and Altaria, cause it is Dragon/Flying.

I like everyone of those too :)

I personally like Zapdos a lot more than the others.

Tzk...tough question...

Charizard, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Flygon...and many others

Difficult as the fact that its effectively the secondary type means there's a lot of variety. Salamence wins for me followed by Scyther and Crobat.

I like all flying types...

... I can't really think of a favorite.

Swellow! Altaria is cool too, and so is chatot.

Tzk...tough question...

Charizard, Pidgeot, Staraptor, Flygon...and many others

Flygon ain't flying dude, he's dragon/ground and thus levitating instead of flying (levitate is it's ability)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom