• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which partner Pokémon did you use in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia?

On my first playthrough, I started with Starly. Thing was useless though. I later switched to Kricketot which served me well.

On my next playthrough, I started with Pachirisu and an still using it. I preferred the paralyzing the most, and I was already used to it because of Ranger 1.

Munchlax, because it's MUNCHLAX. Being related to Snorlax gives you +10 points in my book. I just liked having him around, haha...

Started with Starly, but played through most of the game with Piplup and Cranidos

I started with Munchlax, and pretty much stuck with it through the hole game... other than switching to the other's when i got them to try them out.

I started with Pachirisu since it seemed to have to have the most helpful assist of the three to choose from in the beginning, then switched to Chimchar as soon as I could. Partially because Chimchar is helpful, but mostly because I like fire monkeys. (As if my sig didn't already make that clear.) :XD2:

Pachirisu. I picked it because it was cute, and stuck with it because of the stun lock cycles that were possible from it. The final battle with Darkrai was pretty much me packing all the other electric pokemon from altru tower and using them in alternation with pachirisu to refill the partner gauge every now and then.

Set the stylus down at a region close to Darkrai
Draw the circle
Let the lightning bolt stun it
Lift up your stylus
Set the stylus down at a region close to Darkrai
Draw the circle
Let the lightning bolt stun it
Lift up your stylus
etc...

it didn't even get to use its second attack pattern when its bar got to half. XD

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom