• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon were you in Mystery Dungeon?

I started my first game (PMD EoD) in 2008, and I restarted yesterday. After the test I was a Skitty, and my partner was a Bulbasaur. The second time I cheated and checked the answers, so now I'm a Cyndaquil with a Bulbasaur! : D

I don't have any... cause I have started over alot of times xD

But... I remember my first one in Blue was myself as a Squirtle and my partner was Pikachu. In Time I think I was a Pikachu and my partner was a Charmander, but i'm not sure :b

oh god, there's too many to count. (I restarted a lot in explorers of darkness. first pokemon game ever!) let's see....

first: turtwig
second: skitty
third: pikachu i think
fourth: mudkip
fifth: squirtle
sixth: chikorita
seventh: torchic (i played as torchic multiple times

in explorers of sky I only had one: vulpix. (my favorite pokemon, yay!)

Darkness:(cant remeber(haventplayed in ages)) and partner treecko

time: Totodile(i wasnt a pokemon fan back then so i had
no idea who totdile was. now its evos into one of my favs:D) partner pokemon shinx(luxrays awesome)

PMD Blue: Charmander w/ Chikorita
Explorers of Time: Mudkip with Chikorita
IMO, Chikorita is way better in Mystery Dungeon

When I started out in Blue, I definitely took the test three times and rigged it to give me Cubone. However, when I took the test honestly twice, I ended up with Meowth and Cyndaquil. Incidentally, I chose Cyndaquil as my partner for my actual playthrough.

Darkness: Skitty with Squritle sidekick
Time: Meowth with Mudkip sidekick

I thought it was funny that I was a cat in both games xD

I restart alot so I'll just give my current teams:

Blue Rescue Team: Hero: Cubone (Felt like a change)
Partner: Pikachu

Explorers of Time: Hero: Pikachu
Partner: Chimchar (Though to be fair I haven't restarted Time since I got Sky.

Explorers of Sky: Hero: Chikorita
Partner: Piplup

I was a Charmander in Recuse Team Blue.

In Explorers of Darkness, I was a Pikachu. I did reset it a few time till I got it.

Last edited:
I am a Riolu_________________________________________________________________

Will someone please rescue me

I'm Team Aura on the WiFi

ive restarted tons of times but most memberale(?) are:

PMD:EoD?EoT?: s-cydaquil p-treeko almost won post-story
PMD:EoS: s-vulpix p-shinx won pre-story couldnt beat wigglituff
PMD:EoS2x: s-vulpix p-phanphy started over after beach cave
PMD:EoS3x: s-vulpix p-mudkip beat both pre- and post-story, made to master*rank
PMD:EoS4x: s-eevee p-vulpix currently running away from the stockades(?) and dusknoir(?)

I recently re-started my copy of PMD: Explorers of Time, and I was matched with Turtwig.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom