• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

Hmm. Champion,Elite Four Member,Ace Trainer,Hex Maniac(RSE),some Team member/boss,or just "Pokemon Trainer".

Galactic Admin Venus, Cyrus's right-hand lady
Magma Admin Natasha, Maxie's right-hand lady

I'd so invent the Coordinator class. We make battles fabulous~

But other than that...hah, either the Psychic class, Lady class, or a regular Pokemon Trainer.

from a gameplay standpoint, Rich kid, as they use full restores, and use whatever pokemon they damn well feel like.
from a real life standpoint, Rich kid, as they have a fuck ton of money, and use that to buy whatever pokemon they damn well feel like.

or (insert group) grunt, as long as it's not galactic.

I'd be a psychic. They have awesome powers and awesome pokemon. And I'd love to learn to teleport.

I'd be a Youngster, so I can wear shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear :L

I'd want to be a Young Couple with my boyfriend. Either that or a gym leader with Ghost type.

Gym Leader with Dark types. But if we have to only mention normal common trainer classes, then I'd probably wanna be a Psychic(with shoes), an Ace Trainer or a Rich kid.

I would've chosen Police Officer but i don't like how they look in B/W so I'll go with Black Belt or Bug Catcher :p

Hex Maniac. And I'd curse people's games.

I guess I like the occult enough. I'd use more dark types like Absol than ghost types, though.

My sprite in the trainer card in my signature was edited by my friend, which features a Lass trainer... so maybe that? But I'm probably too old. >>

Then again I never really do fit into any label in real life, let alone in Pokemon... I can't make up my mind. Does Gary Mother****ing Oak count as a trainer class? B]

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom