• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Which Will YOU Get- Black Or White?

• Total voters
I wanted black but my brother taxed it so I'm left with White, as least I get Zorom * FAIL SPELLING *

I'm getting both, as I've done since I got into Pokemon ten years ago. My collection of main Pokemon games will be full! FULL, I SAY!!!

Whats the point in getting both, its sad.
So those without Wi-Fi can get the version exclusives, and because there's even more version differences in Black and White.
If you have a sibling or good friend though, it makes sense if one gets one version, and the other gets the other.

Also, some people just want both.

It took me a while to pick which one I wanted this time around (longer than it usually takes me to pick my game version), but I finally settled on getting Black.

White is starting to look more appealing to me, but my brother's getting the opposite version regardless.

I am beginning to realise that if I can get both versions, I would get (previously choosing White), since they have differences that will have been only be available with one of them. Of course, I can wait for the English version.

I am wondering, does everyone here wanted the Japanese or will they wait for the English one? I had a feeling the question is aimed to those who wants the Japanese one.

I'm waiting to decide, I'll see what abilities, stats, etc are for the legends and wait for all of the version exclusives.

Was Diamond really more popular than Pearl? I thought Palkia was da bomb.

I'm getting both. I'm having my auntie Kaori buy me Black in Tokyo. I have to send her all the directions in how to get there though. We're sending her daughter some gifts from Texas (she loves armadillos) so I'll slip a note in the box. (^_^)/ Then I'm going to get White in the Spring in English.

Actually, this game is motivating me to learn Japanese before even going into high school! Now, it's too bad I have college level textbooks. (;_:)

I am most likely going to get Pokemon White version, since a family member of mine is going to choose Pokemon Black version. The language isn't a barrier for me, so I am going to get it as soon as its out. Depending on whether its sold out or not, from all the nearby stores will affect how quickly I can get it. Usually when new games or consoles come out, you just see a huge queue extending outside of the store itself...

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom