• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you consider to be the beast of Ash’s team?

Who is the most beast?

• Pikachu

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Charizard

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Squirtle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swellow

• Snorlax

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Infernape

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Heracross

• Noctowl

• Gible

• Gliscor

• Totodile

• Snivy

• A Pokemon not listed

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

Paulisthebest

"Ursaring, standby for battle!"
Reaction score
Who do you consider to be the beast of Ash’s team?

First off, I want to say that this has nothing to do with which Pokemon is the strongest of Ash’s rooster. This is about who do you consider to be the most beast of Ash’s team.

To me I tip my hat to his epic Swellow from the ridiculous yet epic Thunder Armor, to taking huge amounts of damage from Pikachu’s electric attacks as a Tallow before getting caught and making itself a major reason in Ash’s success at the Hoenn League.

Yeah, Ash didn’t win but in those 2 full battles against Katie and Tyson, Swellow proved itself an epic battler; beating 2 of their Pokemon-Scizor, Venomoth, Haryiama and Donphan along with knicking Metagross’ metal to let it be beat in the next battle and throwing Donphan with its talons.

Not to mention a numerous amount of other feats that make it worthy to take the title of Ash’s most impressive flying types (don’t count Charizard I mean the regional first bird you encounter, Tallow, Pidgey, Pidove, etc.).

Who do you think is the most beast, baddest and most awesome Pokemon that Ash owns or owned?

As for the poll: what can I say I can only add so many.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charizard and Sceptile. Maybe Snorlax and Torterra.

'nuff said.

Not Pikachu Oshawott. XD It can block a freaking SolarBeam! XDDD

Raticate. Just look at him:

7361.jpg

I actually thought Infernape and Bulbasaur were pretty impressive. You can't deny the former's strength when it goes into its Blaze mode, and the latter had a lot of battles were it came through despite the powerful opponents it fought. The battle against Brandon's Dusclops comes to mind - Bulbasaur beat it even though it was strong enough to take down Charizard (if memory serves me right).

I actually thought Infernape and Bulbasaur were pretty impressive. You can't deny the former's strength when it goes into its Blaze mode, and the latter had a lot of battles were it came through despite the powerful opponents it fought. The battle against Brandon's Dusclops comes to mind - Bulbasaur beat it even though it was strong enough to take down Charizard (if memory serves me right).

Yes sir, it took damage from Charizard's Dragonbreath and Steel Wing attacks but still Bulbasaur came through in the end. I liked the battle against Vincent's Meganium yeah it was a tie in the end but my favorite part of the battle was when it used Vine Whip to pick it up and then toss Meganium to the ground!

Has to be Infernape for me - the power it has when it's Blazed up is outstanding. It's fast, strong, and I would love to see Ash get it back from Oak to show Trip's Servine a thing or three.

Charizard, Pikachu and Sceptile to take an honourable mention as the only members of Ash's squad to take down legendary Pokémon, although Charizard was the only one to do it on his own (against Noland's Articuno) if memory serves me well.

Has to be Infernape for me - the power it has when it's Blazed up is outstanding. It's fast, strong, and I would love to see Ash get it back from Oak to show Trip's Servine a thing or three.

Charizard, Pikachu and Sceptile to take an honourable mention as the only members of Ash's squad to take down legendary Pokémon, although Charizard was the only one to do it on his own (against Noland's Articuno) if memory serves me well.

Pikachu took on Regice alone and Latios (even though the match was a draw) but remember Swellow was unable to land a single hit on Latios the same with Sceptile so it only took damage from Pikachu.

Picking just 1 is not possible. There's Charizard who despite being a horrible Pokemon both in design and battle skills in the games, is very good in the anime. There's Sceptile badass Pokemon who took everything seriously. There's Swellow with its ungodly endurance and Corphish with its unbelievable win-loss record. There's also Infernape who became an instant badass when it first evolved from Monferno.

The decision is hard, as Charizard,Sceptile, and Infernape all make towards the top of my list as battlers. They were all pretty good battlers. As for just best around Ash, It's Pikachu/Butterfree.

I'm going with Charizard as his #1. Infernape, Sceptile, Snorlax, Pikachu, Swellow, and Bulbasaur #'s 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Gliscor and Heracross are up there too. Primeape gets honorable mention :p if it ever returns (considering all the training it had since ever) :p

Can't pick more then one, but I gotta give Gliscor props. It improved so much since its scaredy cat days as a gligar. I love how it does its giga impact and how it backflips in the air away from the target since its most vulnerable after the impact. Honourable mentions to Charizard, Pikachu and Sceptile since they have shown to take A TON of damage and still not give up, plus hard hitting bad a** pokemon in their own right.

Charizard, Swellow, Infernape, or Sceptile. It really isn't possible to pick just one. Also I wanna give an honorable mention to Snorax who always comes through for Ash.

My vote goes to Charizard... The title "most beast" perfectly suits this pseudo dragon....

-Sceptile, Torterra and Staraptor should have been nominated in place of Noctowl, totodile and Swellow.....IMO

I have to go with Kingler, who is so beastly that he decided that he didn't need Ash to train him to kick ass.

My vote goes to Charizard... The title "most beast" perfectly suits this pseudo dragon....

-Sceptile, Torterra and Staraptor should have been nominated in place of Noctowl, totodile and Swellow.....IMO

You're right, about the poll it needs to be different but I wanted to shake it up a little.

Back
Top Bottom