• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Cynthia with?

So, who would you ship her with?

• Champ-Chomp/SignatureShipping (Garchomp)

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • FairHairedShipping (Barry)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • GirlPowerShipping (Dawn)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • BecomingShipping (Gallade)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BegrudgementShipping (Charon)

• ChampionArcShipping (Lance, Steven Stone, and Wallace)

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • ChildChampShipping (Max (anime))

• CreationLegendShipping (Arceus)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • EyeCandyShipping (Palmer)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • MizuhikiShipping (Cyrus)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • I don't ship Cynthia

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Other (leave in comments)

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
^^
Actually, here's an example of what I meant:

Kopyas5baryosef1-1.jpg

Brock: someone needs to trim their hedges.

Okay, let's talk about something less perverted now.

With Lucian (SnazzyShipping) and with my favourite Pokémon, Koffing (SmogonShipping).

how do you have a relationship with your POKEMON?! come on...
Same way you have a relationship with another human: with or without sex (a lot of people who ship humans with pokémon don't always make it a sexual relationship, but they are considered beyond platonic).

On that matter, please don't criticize at other people's shipping choices.

I still don't know where the name SmogonShipping for Cynthia x Koffing comes from.

I don't know what this is called, since I don't usually ship, but I want Cynhia with Riley. They're the two coolest characters!

Why isn't Ash on the list? I ship Ash with every oneXD
Well ok, there's one ship I don't like that involves Ash but I won't get into that.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom