• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship May with?

What do you ship for May?

• Advance [Ash/May]

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Contest [Drew/May]

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • SapphirePearl [Dawn/May]

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Image [Misty/May]

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Hoenn [Brendon/May]

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • Other [Please specify]

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
why is this even a poll.
ash should be the only option!!:XD:

contestshipping for ever!

but i also like one-sided cookieshipping, harleys POV lol

ContestShipping all the way.

Not only was it the sub-plot of May's contest saga, the shipping simply overflowed with hints and like many said it's most probably canon. Besides, they both went to Johto. ^^

Brendan all the way, man.

Then again, my ships are mainly applied to the gameverse.

If you actually bothered to watch the episodes, it was a subplot, yes.

But they still left it fairly open-ended in the end, so there is still no "official" pairing. As in she never got together with anyone.
May and Drew's interactions reminded me of Ash and Gary's. At first they really didn't like each other, but than as their rivalry went on, they started to respect each other as rivals.

Like advanceshipping.

I tend to become fixated with the ships that have the most concrete proof in the show such as Pokeshipping and Abilityshipping, but as far as May is concerned I prefer to ship her with Ash over Drew for some reason! x-)

Although I began to find Contestshipping fairly cute towards the end of Hoenn and during the BF saga, I always took more satisfaction from Ash and May's interactions, not to mention that their clothing aesthetically matched somewhat. Maybe the 'underdog' status of Advanceshipping won me over during AG. *shrugs*

Drew all the way!
May's mother sees it, Harley sees it, even Drew's oldest friend ses it, not to mention his Roselia!

Yeah well...

Oscar and Andy see's it, Max see's it, Manaphy see's it, the luvdiscs see's it, Delia See's it, Norman see's it, venusaur + blastoise + snorlax evo see's it..AdvanceShipping, that is

Says you; Opinions differ. It isn't even a "Who should May be with?" so that answer would be moot.

Plus, Ash doesn't even exist in the games.

Woah...I'm pretty sure he was just joking =\

Besides, Ash is the counter part for Red. So yeah.

By the way, would it be okay if you all give reasons to why you like your ships? That way, it won't be as spammy =P

ContestShipping. I mean, come on! It has to be one of the most obvious ones ever! Its pretty clear they had feelings for each other.

Ooohhh Contestshipping!!!!! Its the best ship except for Poke.

For the games, most likely Hoennshipping.

For the anime: Obivous answer is incredibly freaking obivous. I'm sorry, in my opion, Drew appears too little and treats May too bad for me to like it. He goes from crushing her spirt one second to giving her a rose the next:disgust:

Back
Top Bottom