• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Who is this Pokémon?"

I know, this is why I hate offical sites, they never know anything.
But this is exciting, yesterday when I saw it for the first time,
(not that I would do this) I serouisly felt like getting up and doing
an impression of Alberto's Lickylicky pouting because it couldn't
have a staring role.

You do realise that Darkrai has not been officially revealed outside of Japan, so your topic to make fun of Pokemon.com is completely asinine and borders on spam.

Sorry, I guess my question is, how do fansites find out about these things
so much eairler then the offical one, are there resorses diffrent?

The official sites knows these things. They are not permitted to tell us. They reveal what Nintendo tells them to reveal and when. The reason why we know about these things are:

1. People hack into the games and find all the hidden data

2. We have the ability to check our Japanese sources for this even if no one hacked these things. All that means is that rather than knowing about Darkrai's existance on the third day of release, we would know it when Nintendo of Japan wants us to know.

I was just showing that this was on Pokemon.com and jokingly saying "What could this silhouette possibly be?"

Hopefully, there will be an event soon. :party:

I was just showing that this was on Pokemon.com and jokingly saying "What could this silhouette possibly be?"

Hopefully, there will be an event soon. :party:

Okay then. The thread did seem out of character for you. I'm not gonna edit my post just to see how many people respond to it.

So hopefully they use the wifi Mysery Gift option, and hopefully it opens the Darkrai event rather than giving us a Darkrai of our own, to make getting a good competitive one fairly easy.

And hopefully mixing records means you can pass this event onto the poor souls who don't have wifi, or atleast to another version of your game in a later time.

Wait, now I'm confused, I thought you where talking to me, not
the thread starter.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom