• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Why would you need to Swim through Rain? (DW Poliwag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have any male one? Please give me the shiny Feraligatr and shiny Beartic you're supposed to give me for TRU Arceus and Shinjoh ruins Dialga when we have this trade.

Could I request the sassy Male Poliwag? if not could you put a random one on reserve for me later?

I'd like the Male Modest one please?
I can't trade tomorrow but Tuesday onwards will be fine.

I would like Male Adamant Nature: Capable of hits Poliwag. ^^

I don't exactly care about the Nature or Trait, as long as it's male.

Anything you want for it?

Can I have one
Which sort of one? PENDING.

May I have any male one? Please give me the shiny Feraligatr and shiny Beartic you're supposed to give me for TRU Arceus and Shinjoh ruins Dialga when we have this trade.
Certainly, Accepted.

Could I request the sassy Male Poliwag? if not could you put a random one on reserve for me later?
Certainly! Accepted

Could I have one? It doesn't matter which.

You're going to have to receive a male, Ok?

Accepted.

I'd like the Male Modest one please?
I can't trade tomorrow but Tuesday onwards will be fine.

Most certainly, Accepted!

I'll take the last Female one (the serious one)

Most certainly! Accepted!

I would like Male Adamant Nature: Capable of hits Poliwag. ^^

Certainly! Accepted!

Sorry I've been away for the last 9 or sho hours, I had to sleep.

So, it looks like I'm going to have to go breed some more :XD2:

Guys, I won't be able to deal these for around 10-8 hours, I need to get ready for school and school is 6 hours, then I have an hour free, and then I have to go to an hour long drama program.

So I'll be available at around 5:20 Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10)

To the daycare to get some more females, I knew they'd sell out quickly. I'm surprised the males are doing well.

I'd like to reserve the one that's not on the list! XD Haha. Good luck with breeding all of these up. It's nice of you to offer them. :)

Thankyou, Toady, for giving this a bump.

For some weird reason this thread has gained less activity.

In the time since I last posted the fact that another egg has hatched...

I haven't hatched a single more egg...

However, I promise I will be hatching them like mad, I will also get around to distributing them ASAP.

And Flareth, your want is accepted.

I will also be starting a Zorua giveaway soon, once I've had a reasonable amount of these, and will be switching the two around every so often.

So please...

Ask Away!

If it's still available, may I have the last Timid male that you have? Also, I feel like an idiot, but is VM a private message?

Can I have a Male one? It's nature and personality doesn't matter.

If it's still available, may I have the last Timid male that you have? Also, I feel like an idiot, but is VM a private message?

Certainly! Just to let you know a VM is a Visitor Message, a Private Message is a PM.

Can I have the Impish Male??
Certainly! Accepted!

Can I have a Male one? It's nature and personality doesn't matter.

You're going to have to take a Sassy one, if that's alright.

Timid or impish please :)
May I please have the Timid Nature: Mishievous Poliwag?

Here's my FC: 1979-0175-9889

The last two, Puppetmaster and jimiinthesky, I'm sorry, I will try to hatch the nature you want, and reserve it for you, or of course I could just reserve some for you know and when it comes along you can choose it.

I'm currently MMing Zorua at the moment, so once I've hatched my shiny one I'll get back to breeding these, Ok guys?

Anybody that posts after this and I haven't said I hatched any more, you can still reserve one.

I see that they're all taken, but it says you'll breed more. Can i have a female of any nature whenever you get it?

i'll take the last one

I'll reserve it also

May I have a female of any nature when they become available again? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom