• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wi-Fi Battle Coordination Thread

wow there are 493 pokemon!?

I remember you had a eleki in a trade around its 50s. you also seem like a person who makes the most out of a pokemons ability. Let me guess... milotic? no gyrados? hopefuly not milotic, I heard gen4 has put a real downer on milotic in some thread.

sorry... for being off topic

it'll be gyrados for intimidate, and the fact that it can learn earthquake. the fact that it can take pretty much anything but electricity means that it makes a good pair with electivire...

p.s. still looking for a battle...

it'll be gyrados for intimidate, and the fact that it can learn earthquake. the fact that it can take pretty much anything but electricity means that it makes a good pair with electivire...

p.s. still looking for a battle...

We can battle when I finish my new team(I'm pretty busy, and I just finished planning it out, so don't expect it to be tomorrow). Why is everyone trying to predict my team!? You'll know what it is when we battle. I wasn't really planning on using Gyarados but I may train one just as an alternate.

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've battled. My team isn't quite completed yet, but if anyone is interested in having it out, it might help to get me in shape.

We can battle when I finish my new team(I'm pretty busy, and I just finished planning it out, so don't expect it to be tomorrow). Why is everyone trying to predict my team!?

please dont say its azumarril. They may have high attack but all thier other stats are poor. If I was faced against one I wouldnt bother with a thunderbolt since I could KO the thing with an icebeam (at least I think so)

battle anyone?

Azumarril may have Thick Fat, even if the standard is Huge Power. So that's a bad idea. Anyway, Since everyone is guessing, I'd say he'll have a Gyarados with Dragon Dance, EQ, Waterfall, and .... Ice Fang?

Name:Matt
FC:1847 9683 4917
Rules: Lv. 100 Single. NO UBERS! I will not battle you if you use any.

My PBR FC is in the sig. Same rules.

Last edited:
Azumarril may have Thick Fat, even if the standard is Huge Power. So that's a bad idea. Anyway, Since everyone is guessing, I'd say he'll have a Gyarados with Dragon Dance, EQ, Waterfall, and .... Ice Fang?

-_-;; The whole point of making this new team was so I could have a chance to take people by surprise, since everyone knew my old team. May as well stop if everyone will know my team before I even use it...

Battle!

I would like to battle.
Rules:Lv60 free battle.I could be convinced to do Lv50.
PM me for a battle.
Name:Ethan
FC:5455 6937 5373

i want to battle

any one want to battle lvl up to 60 only i am hella bored and have nothing to do
mike fc is 2320 3542 6587
pm me with request

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom