• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Goh capture Legendary Pokemon?

I will admit Ash isn't always the brightest and he's been reckless at times, but his heart's always in the right place when it counts. With that said, he's demonstrated some impressive feats as a battler creating improvised moves and beating some pretty impressive trainers. Sorry, I know this is going way off topic of the thread, but I'm an avid defender of Ash who gets very passionate sometimes. Nothing personal.

Apologizes for the interruption, please resume.

The dumbest thing Ash has ever done is thinking a regular Snorlax was Dynamax, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS ONE. And if that is the dumbest thing you ever did, you probably have braincells.

I didn't think about that

But then WHY DID HE HAVE TO USE HIS POKEDEX ON A KOFFING IN UNOVA!!!!!!!!!!!! He has around 3 braincells

But then WHY DID HE HAVE TO USE HIS POKEDEX ON A KOFFING IN UNOVA!!!!!!!!!!!! He has around 3 braincells
Because the writers apparently think kids are stupid and don’t know how to look at older episodes. And unlike Advanced and DP, Ash was the only one with a Pokédex so they couldn’t have a traveling companion do it.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom